Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Secret ID Info--GOT PRICES!!!

I want one too!!!!!

- Meli -

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

hey gang..I think richard needs more assurance then just 15 of us... Com' on tell your friends to reply will ya!

LOL. Alright then...here we go: Richard, I really think it's a perfect idea and sure it would be even better as a glowing in the dark pin...so yep, count me in!!!!!

Originally posted by deanna11:

you really want to be able to identify some random person just because they post on a messageboard?

Well, no one says you have to move in with them. But if you were on a train and saw a person that sparked your interest for whatever reason, then noticed the pin on thier bag it would give you something in common to start conversation over. Conversely, if you feel the person is totally random and not worthy of your attentions, you have the option to hide your pin, walk away, or give a polite "buzz off freak" smile.gif

[This message has been edited by suedenyc (edited 12-17-2000).]

Originally posted by suedenyc:

Well, no one says you have to move in with them. But if you were on a train and saw a person that sparked your interest for whatever reason, then noticed the pin on thier bag it would give you something in common to start conversation over. Conversely, if you feel the person is totally random and not worthy of your attentions, you have the option to hide your pin, walk away, or give a polite "buzz of freak" smile.gif

LoL... I definitely love the "buzz of freak" part of that....that's just soooo me wink.gif

Hmm... isn't there some copyright infrigement going on here? I can hear "cease and desist" coming from clubpanet a mile away and sweeping down on this any second now...

I'm sure lovely clubplanet would like to make their own buttons, tshirts, etc... it's only a matter of time... it's their right, their board, and particularly their profit you're screwing with.

------------------

Dream a little dream... and fawk the dejavus and nightmares!

caveman.gif

Based on your feedback, the ones who have replied seem very interested. In my original post, I mentioned that none of this will be done without first obtaining the necessary approvals for using the ClubPlanet logo...I'm working on that.

In any event, if you haven't replied to this thread yet indicating your interest or dis-intrest, please do so now.

Thanks

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif