Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who will play Deko....?

The Sat. night Richie Santana is at Crobar in Feb?

will it be someone from your regular rotation (most of which I'm not a fan of)

or will you guys shake things up that night and do something different?

Who do you consider our regular rotation? Curious to hear this.

Not the first time weve had to cover for Richie being away..He travels atleast once a month now and weve always covered pretty well. Infacts hes in Dominican Republic this weekend and we have a solid lineup to cover.

Feb 25th Will Be Sergios Bday And We Will Cover With A DJ That Will Provide Solid Music. Thats our main concern with every night we do.

Who do you consider our regular rotation? Curious to hear this.

Not the first time weve had to cover for Richie being away..He travels atleast once a month now and weve always covered pretty well. Infacts hes in Dominican Republic this weekend and we have a solid lineup to cover.

Feb 25th Will Be Sergios Bday And We Will Cover With A DJ That Will Provide Solid Music. Thats our main concern with every night we do.

I'm not a fan of Roger Sanchez or VC... both of which are in your rotations. Both of which have tons of internet fans that run to their computers and post how great there are.... which is fine, but they do nothing for me, lots of my friends feel the same way.

Richie Santana is a whole other story, he never lets me down.

I'm not a fan of Roger Sanchez or VC... both of which are in your rotations. Both of which have tons of internet fans that run to their computers and post how great there are.... which is fine, but they do nothing for me, lots of my friends feel the same way.

Richie Santana is a whole other story, he never lets me down.

Suprised to hear you dont like them two. They are def in our Regular Rotation. Roger plays for us 4 times a year, Victor is 2 times as of now.

They are both in my 5 of DJ's Ive heard, and its not cause of their sets at Deko only. I believe Roger plays amazing in deko due to the small intimate room. Victor has always played great at deko, but i enjoy him more at Crobar or Stereo, cause of the longer sets, and his ability to get nasty!

Victor has stepped it up soo much, Guys a tru professional, Always Delivers.

Suprised to hear you dont like them two. They are def in our Regular Rotation. Roger plays for us 4 times a year, Victor is 2 times as of now.

They are both in my 5 of DJ's Ive heard, and its not cause of their sets at Deko only. I believe Roger plays amazing in deko due to the small intimate room. Victor has always played great at deko, but i enjoy him more at Crobar or Stereo, cause of the longer sets, and his ability to get nasty!

Victor has stepped it up soo much, Guys a tru professional, Always Delivers.

I know they are big time djs but last time I heard Roger Sanchez at Crobar I realized I would rather hear any local nj/ny dj over what he did. He spent most of his time farting around with his friends on stage, then he comes back to the turntables and starts over exagerating his body as he hit the effects etc. It was laughable and I would never pay $ to hear him again.

on a side note, I am looking forward to hitting Deko again when Richie Santana is there... I have made 3 trips to Deko in the last 2 months, long ride for me but worth it.