Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Supra

outofthebox

LMAO!!

DJ Supra aka PlurKittie aka Shauna aka Vegas02 plus many more of your other screen names and message board nicknames...

Girl, you crack me up. First off, you used several screen names to promote yourself as if it were coming from a third party. Second, you hate on people anonymously hoping you wouldn't be identified. But third, and most hysterical, is the fact that as a DJ, you my friend, are BRUTAL.

http://www.myspace.com/djsupra

What a hoot! In your blog... hating on others (and referring to this message board LOL). And then including your original beat. 6 minutes of the same 8-bar repetition. And you criticize others for not being artistic enough? Try not repeating the exact lame 8-bar sampled beat 100 times. Wow!

And then your video of yourself scratching!!! HAHA you have GOT to be kidding. If you were judged on an American Idol for DJs, Simon would react with words like abominable, appalling, awful, detestable, dreadful, hideous, horrendous, horrid, repulsive, revolting, terrifying, ungodly. Girl, you need to sharpen your skills before criticizing others. Try focusing on self improvement first.

And my favorite part, your love of Serato. Yet you don't seem to share that view here whenever your baby boy insults djs who uses it. Stop being a cowardly hater.

It's funny how between your hints and a little research, your puzzle pieces all come together :)

So how are you going to respond, by attacking others again?

Wow...i must have gotten in your ass pretty good for you to do so much research on little ol' me. First of all i don't know if I should be flattered because you spent so much time on me and giving me all your time and attention to what you call "exposing" me, or laugh because your taking this whole thing a little too seriously. Is it because you work at a call center perhaps and you don't have anything else to do but online surfing and trying to prove whatever you are trying to prove.

Look, like I said before I didn't want to bring drama to my work and to my profession. But it seems like you do, so I am going to call you out. I'm not going to spend the time to do all these research to find out who you are. If you really want to front me on this, why don't you tell me in person? Why dont YOU stop hiding behind the messageboard...pussy!! I've posted exactly where I'm going to be THIS friday night, which is @ the Beauty Bar. You're not going to be scared of a little girl are you? Or are you going to be sucking on DJ Masterwebs cock that night?

Let's have a little chat, you can wear a mask if you want. If you don't come then you really have nothing to prove except the fact that you are a pathetic loser and thrive on catching a rise online.

The beat that I made was for scratchers, which you have no clue about that culture at all. And the video, sorry if I don't meet your standards by having big tits and blond hair. Well, it seems like you KNOW a little about the art of scratching, let's hear your stuff. You know what, better yet, I'll battle you on the tables or anybody you want to send my way. I'll fu** them all up!!!!

Yes, I am brutal!!! So the fu** what?!?!? I don't give a squirt of piss what you think of me, at least I am constantly progressing as a dj and as an artist. And what do you do? What's your name? It's funny how you say that I uses so many screen names and all that, at least I am backing up who I am and what I do.

Well there you have it - DJ Supra's true personality straight from the horse's mouth. This is one angry lady.

By the way Shauna, do you DISAGREE with Freeze about Serato? Please do tell. Because even by HIS definition, you're not a REAL dj. What's your thoughts about that?

And what is your obsession with putting down others? Do you feel you are above everyone else? If so, why?

Wow...i must have gotten in your ass pretty good for you to do so much research on little ol' me. First of all i don't know if I should be flattered because you spent so much time on me and giving me all your time and attention to what you call "exposing" me, or laugh because your taking this whole thing a little too seriously. Is it because you work at a call center perhaps and you don't have anything else to do but online surfing and trying to prove whatever you are trying to prove.

Look, like I said before I didn't want to bring drama to my work and to my profession. But it seems like you do, so I am going to call you out. I'm not going to spend the time to do all these research to find out who you are. If you really want to front me on this, why don't you tell me in person? Why dont YOU stop hiding behind the messageboard...pussy!! I've posted exactly where I'm going to be THIS friday night, which is @ the Beauty Bar. You're not going to be scared of a little girl are you? Or are you going to be sucking on DJ Masterwebs cock that night?

Let's have a little chat, you can wear a mask if you want. If you don't come then you really have nothing to prove except the fact that you are a pathetic loser and thrive on catching a rise online.

The beat that I made was for scratchers, which you have no clue about that culture at all. And the video, sorry if I don't meet your standards by having big tits and blond hair. Well, it seems like you KNOW a little about the art of scratching, let's hear your stuff. You know what, better yet, I'll battle you on the tables or anybody you want to send my way. I'll fu** them all up!!!!

Yes, I am brutal!!! So the fu** what?!?!? I don't give a squirt of piss what you think of me, at least I am constantly progressing as a dj and as an artist. And what do you do? What's your name? It's funny how you say that I uses so many screen names and all that, at least I am backing up who I am and what I do.

Girl, you crack me up. First off, you used several screen names to promote yourself as if it were coming from a third party. Second, you hate on people anonymously hoping you wouldn't be identified. But third, and most hysterical, is the fact that as a DJ, you my friend, are BRUTAL.

When did I ever try to promote only myself? The beauty Bar? Someone asked how is the place. So I answered with a flyer. And the people who are doing it are my friends and I want to help them to sell their calendars by promoting this event. Sorry, I'm not going to be those kind of DJs that say, hey look at me, I'm a dj, come to my event, come see me SPIN!!!! That's what myspace page is for, and my own website, which is under construction right now.

I don't hate anybody but you, DJ Outofthebox. No, actually I don't hate you, you're not worth my hatred. I feel sorry for you because you probably have been rejected through out your life and the only place you feel accepted is online and be a bully.

Stop trying to change the subject. I called you out, and all you came back with is a "Well there you have it - DJ Supra's true personality straight from the horse's mouth. This is one angry lady." So you spent all this time doing research on me and looking at myspace page just to prove that I am an angry lady? Haha...looks like someone's got too much time on their hands. By the way, I'm not angry, I am actually quite happy, I'm just fed up with ignorant people like you.

If you really want me to express how I feel about serato, then you'll meet me at Beauty Bar tomorrow night. I'll be there between 10:00pm and 12:30am. See you there, if you're not a pussy.

Well there you have it - DJ Supra's true personality straight from the horse's mouth. This is one angry lady.

By the way Shauna, do you DISAGREE with Freeze about Serato? Please do tell. Because even by HIS definition, you're not a REAL dj. What's your thoughts about that?

And what is your obsession with putting down others? Do you feel you are above everyone else? If so, why?

The difference between CD webmaster & supra is that she can get down with wax, you widdle apple eating slut.

I see you have problems with everyone.

Shut up and go hang out at that wanna be fake Hip wack club.

Hay how does that radio spot go,Yaaaaaay its your girl,come out and halla with me at the only up scale hip hop club in vegas..

Oh i wanted to know are there still metal ditectors there?

know thats class...

Oh and I for got you have guests like the ying yang idiots... know does are great roll models

Oh and don 't forget lil john was there too.Yaaaaaaaaaaaaya

Are you going to beauty bar?

You widdle apple eating slut?

if i was a betting man i would put $50,000 that theres no way you would show up.

Mr freeze

Rock steady crew

So is this confirmation that DJ Supra has a problem with homosexuals too?

you need to read my reply a little bit more carefully. You asked what an Apple Eating slut is, and I answered you. I never said I have any problems with homosexuals.

Man...this is going no where. We all know who you are...I don't even know what we are arguing here. So I say just let this whole thing go. You deal with your OPM club and I'll deal with what I have.