Clubplanet Nightlife Community

death of another great party..

the end has finally come......after a year and a half, and countless latenight bangers, there will be no more Latenights @ Spiderclub.....

Avalon management (new) has decided to put the kabash on this party, and very unprofessionally without notice or consideration for what we have planned this friday ...but thats this business ..

I wanted to thank everyone who made that party what it was......from the best of NYC up and coming DJ's to the people that were there week after week rockin out..

this was one of our first venutures as TRUST US, and our most succesfull, sucks to see it go, but when one door closes, another 5 will open ..

in the meantime, all our energy will be focused on OPUS 22, a better room, cheaper cover, with a much better sound system and most importantly ....ALCOHOL...

see you on the dance floor...

jonpaul

Sorry to hear.

Never made it to this party to be completely honest. In fact, I had no idea where it was until a few months ago. How long was the party running?

Best of luck with Opus22.

about a year and a half...

but OPUS is def a better venue

hope you can make it out to that one night ..

jonpaul

I went to this party for the first time on the night of the Hell Grand Opening of Pacha, and was pleasantly surprised.

Good Luck Fast!

thank you ...

lol

I remember that night

me ands my boy grabbed about a hundred comps and stood on the corner hustling...

the room was great that night ...but my toes did not thaw out for 4 hrs to enjoy myself...lol

sorry to hear jon paul. good luck at opus. i'll try to swing by friday to check out peter.

thanks yo...

sorry I never got a chance to make good on my promise to have you back ...

shoot me a email with contact info again, cause I have some good things in the works,

Good Luck with the new party, Im gonna try to stop by and check out the venue.

'

thanks yo

I always see people bitching about no "good house" parties and shit no more

if you come to opus...thats what we got....a real deal party IMO focused on House music..

cheap cover, ladies free till 12, nothing for us to get rich or even break even on some nights...

so all your support is greatly appreciated...