Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's going to Ferry Corsten?

sancib

No ferry for me..

but i will be at pvd at the vangaurd on feb 17th!

wow! a big name not at avaland??? nuts! i've been actually feeling that avaland has taken away my right to dance, in a way. but if good peeps start spinning elsewhere [though i don't like pvd live], who knows :aright: ?

[though i don't like pvd live], who knows :aright: ?

I use to share your opinion, but he was pretty good at sports arena for NYE. so he has earned a second chance in my book. But hey if everyone is thinking about going, I might be game seeing as I have the next day off.;)

But oooh my goodness let me tell you guys about my experience at the vangard this last weekend, I had a friend drag me there on Sat.,which is apparently hip/hop night, and oooooohhhh my goodness. There was like 3 fights, that I saw, one girl who pushed me out of the way to walk by me on the dancefloor, all the while cussing at me to move out the way b***h!, her friend behind her shaking her head to ignore her, Then I got my drink totally knocked out of my hand, and gave my friend a vodka bath. Man it was a total nightmare. Hope that kind of crowd isnt there that night.:aaah: