Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYC Reviews

vyto

Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, and why we died. All that matters is that today, two stood against many. Valor pleases you, so grant me this one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, the HELL with you!

If I die I have to go before Crom and he will ask me:

"What is the riddle of Steel?"

And if I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me!

That's Crom, strong on his mountain.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My conversation w/ Sasha at afterhrs

He walks by me, this is after I ask Joe if the guy in the sunglasses looks familiar... There is prolly like 15 people there too.

Me: Hey man whats going in Jeff (still didnt recognize it was sasha)

Sahsa: hey im sasha, nice to meet ya

Me: I wanna fuck the maven

Sasha: Huh, what

Me: I'll put a rubber on.

:laugh::laugh:

I would have paid to see that!

hehe. the pics are good. if that link doesnt work try this one: http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=lk8u30x.b06gb2ep&Uy=m9c3ol&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0

remember my glow stick? :cry::)

sara you and mike were both glow sticking in different cities, how cute. his rainbow raver glowglasses were a hit at rise, lol. oh, and so were the plastic vegetables and ice cream cone.

where the fuck were you??? :mad:

Grace and I decided against sasha after a text message informed us that the list was closed and bouncers were randomly taking money from patrons...... we did some dirty grimey techno rave in some warehouse or something...... saw that you guys called around 4 or 5, but i turned to grace and said "I am waaaaaaay to fucked up to talk to them now, I'll just make an ass out of myself"

Then we went to afterhours and fell asleep around 8 or 9pm saturday night

We hope to make an appearance in the greater boston metropolitan area sometime soon though

Grace and I decided against sasha after a text message informed us that the list was closed and bouncers were randomly taking money from patrons...... we did some dirty grimey techno rave in some warehouse or something...... saw that you guys called around 4 or 5, but i turned to grace and said "I am waaaaaaay to fucked up to talk to them now, I'll just make an ass out of myself"

Then we went to afterhours and fell asleep around 8 or 9pm saturday night

We hope to make an appearance in the greater boston metropolitan area sometime soon though

youve been saying youre coming up here soon for a long time now

and

you couldnt have been in anyworse condition then us at 4 or 5 am :) you should have called