Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roger Sanchez - Chus & Ceballos - Tom Stephan- Tuesday Night March 28th @ Space

Just had it confirmed from Roger's message board - it is also listed on Tom Stephan (superchumbo's) website

Looks like its going to be the Space Closing Party - It sucks that it is so late in the week - I'll still be there until Wednesday morning but everyone else I know will be gone by then

If they just bumped this up by even 1 day - to Monday night - there would be so many more people that could attend. Unless when they say Tuesday - they mean tuesday morning. With this whole WMC - MMC thing this year and 10 days of parties - I sure as hell didn't think anything great would be going that late in the week.

A ton of people are going to be disapointed by this

Seriously - u think half as many people will be around Wednesday compared to the weekend?

IMO - anyone who isn't going to be around for Roger's party can blame Space and the fuckin promotors of MMC - they originally said their events would be from the 18th to 26th - lord knows they posted it on every website and sent it to any email address they had - so most people thought by Monday night the 27th things would done (at Space, Spin, & whatever other clubs they own) and Monday or Tuesday would be safe to leave. I gaurantee if they would have originally posted their dates to the 28th and didn't have to make it seem like a fucking competition between them and WMC - people would have planned accordingly and left on Wednesday to make sure they weren't missing anything.

And for the next smartass like POD who is going to come on here and say I'm just pissed because I'm missing out - your wrong - I'll be around until Wednesday afternoon - I'm just making a point for a shitload of my friends who are leaving the day before me who will be seriously disapointed - along with a bunch of people on this messageboard who I'm sure feel the same way.

PS - I find it interesting that Space has changed the dates w/in the last week for MMC now ending on the 28th instead of the 26th

Just had it confirmed from Roger's message board - it is also listed on Tom Stephan (superchumbo's) website

Looks like its going to be the Space Closing Party - It sucks that it is so late in the week - I'll still be there until Wednesday morning but everyone else I know will be gone by then

THAT SUCKS!!!

But my WMC plans got cancelled anyway so I am not too mad. PHAT lineup.

Yes I am. Next time I won't even bother to explain myself. I really shouldn't have to anyway.

I'm not reading what I want to read. I know it won't be packed as say Subliminal or PvD's event, but nonetheless this event will have a significant crowd. As a matter of fact, Roger is playing at the same venue this weekend, and it isn't a conference party, and tourist numbers are way down thus far this season. Nonetheless, that party will be packed too.

What I'm getting at is there's enough of a local contingent to ensure a successful night. Calling in sick is an institution around here. Explains a lot :)

Hear me out before you bash next time.

And if is a slow night? Oh well, I'm not gonna wet myself.

Not disputing you there at all. I know I'm not well loved on this side of the house. Doesn't bother me at all. I mean hell, people are taking the time out of their day to whip up graphics in my honor and post about how bad of a person I am. Only helps my Googlefight ranking.

Not disputing you there at all. I know I'm not well loved on this side of the house. Doesn't bother me at all. I mean hell, people are taking the time out of their day to whip up graphics in my honor and post about how bad of a person I am. Only helps my Googlefight ranking.

:laugh:

No doubt this will still be an insane party - and it won't be as crazy to get into or move around which is a very good thing - all I'm saying is a lot of people who will be gone are going to be disapointed. Release Yourself was the best party of WMC 2005 IMO - this year tons of people flying from all over the US and even Europe will miss out on one of the parties they were looking forward to the most

No doubt this will still be an insane party - and it won't be as crazy to get into or move around which is a very good thing - all I'm saying is a lot of people who will be gone are going to be disapointed. Release Yourself was the best party of WMC 2005 IMO - this year tons of people flying from all over the US and even Europe will miss out on one of the parties they were looking forward to the most

At least you get to go. I would be looking forward to it even more if I were you! Can you imagine if this party was on 3/26? You would have to get there at 11 or earlier to get in. Thus, being DEAD tired or completely wasted by the time his terrace party gets going. Monday night might be a good night to rest after the long weekend to prepare for this. :)

i remember a couple of years back at the WMC they had PVD and Carl Cox play the last nite at Space on a tuesday i think it was....definitely not nearly as packed as the other shows earlier in the week. i personally don't know anyone off of the top of my head that will still be in town...

I'm still looking forward to it - but not nearly as exciing when the only people left out of my group of 20+ will be me and my girlfriend. I was planning on relaxing that night before we head out on Wednesday

Totally understand your lack of enthusiasm now. Hmmm...bringing sand to the beach huh? :)