Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My trip to Vermont this past weekend

Well, we went to Smugglers Notch. The condo we rented was amazing, I didn't want to leave. Saturday was excellent riding,considering it's still early in the season.Packed powder to powder conditions with a few good hits and rolls here and there, but the park/pipe wasn't open,oh well.Riding in the trees was the best part, waste deep powder, can't beat that.And then we woke up on sunday about 7:00 am and it was fucking raining,what a disapointment.Of all the times I've been up there thats the first time we got rained out.Oh well until next month.Anyone else go up this weekend?

------------------

spiraltree.gif Happy Holidays Everyone spiralnite.gif

Originally posted by anthonyp:

Well, we went to Smugglers Notch. The condo we rented was amazing, I didn't want to leave. Saturday was excellent riding,considering it's still early in the season.Packed powder to powder conditions with a few good hits and rolls here and there, but the park/pipe wasn't open,oh well.Riding in the trees was the best part, waste deep powder, can't beat that.And then we woke up on sunday about 7:00 am and it was fucking raining,what a disapointment.Of all the times I've been up there thats the first time we got rained out.Oh well until next month.Anyone else go up this weekend?

You lucked out on Sat. It was raining in Killigton from what I heard.

------------------

signature.gif

If you have'nt been try to go to SugarBush. Sure it's a trek from NY, but the skiing is unbelievable especially if it snows. They have a double black diamond called F.I.S. It's filled with nothing but bumps the size of VW's!!!! Not a long trail, but if you like to bump ski as I do you'll love it. Good for snowboarding as well. Not really a party atmosphere, but if you bring a good crowd with you, it will be a good time!!!!!! cwm11.gif

------------------

snappy139

I went to Killington right after Thanks giving, it was very nice for so early in the season. I haven't found the time to go back.

If you like challenging terrain, with very little grooming or snowmaking, try magic mountain, you will like it. All employees of this place are hippies, you can go anywhere you want on the mountain (through the woods, on the icy cliffs, anywhere) it's cheap and generally there's very few people. The lifts sucks though (only two old triple chairs that go to the very top)

It's one of my favourite place (a little bit too challenging for me though)

Magic Mountain is to Killington what Vinyl is to Exit. Underground!!!

http://www.magicmtn.com

Plur,

-Joël S.

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

smuggler's a nice place but as far as fun times ,, ehh , more liek the family spot .. killington is teh place for me .. i'ma be checkin out mt.snow this year too tho ...

I was at Mt Snow last Christmas. Its nice, but i think it might be more family oriented. I will be up in Vermont this weekend for xmas (visiting my family), I hope there will be snow!! I want a white xmas!!