Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MANSION "It Has Finally Arrived" Grand Opening, Feb 10th...A Venue Like No Other.....

Guest saleen351

are you people that stupid? do you know what the opium group could do to your club???

why not choose a name not already famous???

If the opium group chooses to do so, they will simply fuck with you guys until there is no tomorrow.. They just bought State sobe and crobar sobe, they almost bought amika sobe, they don't mess around.. They are french and way way way arogant...

ps, i love the flyer.. nice work..

Guest saleen351
how can one person lay claim to a word like "mansion"?...maybe I should copywrite the word "the" and then nobody could ever use it again

JK folks don't flame me here

ok then, go open up a mcdonalds and see how long it is until you get sued...

Guest saleen351
that makes no sense...the company name "McDonalds" isn't in the dictionary like the word "Mansion" that was my only point...I wasn't trying to offend anyone

Ok then, go open up a store named "apple" and sell Dell computers and see what happens even though "apple" is in the dictionary..

MS sued a kid named Mike Row after he formed www.mikerowesoft.com

enjoy the read

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Rowe_%28student%29

damn this place is getting ripped up and its not even open yet.

You dont think its deserved???

First,they take the name of Roger Sanchez's party (release Yourself) and

Secondly, they take the name of a club thats already popular.

I respect that they are trying to do something different but come on.

If your going to invest your money at least look into some copyright stuff before you start promoting it.

post-11-1138738198.jpg

post-11-1138738242.jpg

granted you guys probably dont have an affiliation with mansion in miami, cause they DEFFINITLY wouldnt have had sabilia djing in there club. the french would have tossed that idea off the eifel (however you spell it, for the grammer proffessors on clubplanet) tower!!

i think its just a pathetic try to ride the coat tails of an established club in another state!

you almost had something but, you messed up with the whole shitilia spinning at the venue!

next thing you know johnny "mahonie" maroney will be trying to bless the technics!!! :moon:

all i gotta say is when was the last time u guys heard nicky and vic spin? Saturday nights when spin at XL Lounge they have everyone going absoulty nuts ...the music is sick i have no complaints.....

now on mansion.(dont forget that there are other clubs/lounges out there with the same name Studio 4 and studio 9.....45 mins of each other.difference is the #)...fact is that people are always gonna hate....but for me ...im gonna give this place a try..

all i gotta say is when was the last time u guys heard nicky and vic spin? Saturday nights when spin at XL Lounge they have everyone going absoulty nuts ...the music is sick i have no complaints.....

now on mansion.(dont forget that there are other clubs/lounges out there with the same name Studio 4 and studio 9.....45 mins of each other.difference is the #)...fact is that people are always gonna hate....but for me ...im gonna give this place a try..

also got studio 6 about 2 hours south of them. which will be open again on feb. 25th.

Z

I'm sure 99% of the Brick Twp. customers won't have a clue..... lol

Hey what are you trying to say about us bricktuckians..haha

I can clear all this up..It was previously called Mansion on the Plaza..So maybe they saved some money and just removed the "on the plaza" off the front".

You would be surprised at us backwoods people from Brick..We have actually been to Florida Before :drunk:

Hey what are you trying to say about us bricktuckians..haha

I can clear all this up..It was previously called Mansion on the Plaza..So maybe they saved some money and just removed the "on the plaza" off the front".

You would be surprised at us backwoods people from Brick..We have actually been to Florida Before :drunk:

good job defending your turf :)

good job defending your turf :)

Thanks....Us rednecks get no love..lol

Hows it going?

I will be at Mansion On sat. Solar Lounge Is doing Cross promotions again.

I have a small Modeling agency and My models will be there as well.

So my fellow Brick,Toms River and Point P. people should check it out.

....Hope I wont be to tired after Im done plowing the fields,milking the cows and cleaning my tractor. :heart:

Hows it going?

....Hope I wont be to tired after Im done plowing the fields,milking the cows and cleaning my tractor. :heart:

L.M.A.O

Hows it going?

Can I borrow some models?