Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP/CJ dog party?

justinjohnson

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same place - same spot - what time?

are we just coming down for a couple hours - making a day of it - food/grill etc?

I guess bring a cooler with some munchies. Thats what I'm gonna do.

I say we go with coolers as a Ice breaker.... If everthing goes smooth then next time we'll set something up bigger.

TIME: 1pm

& Yes Lyrik same spot.

ANyone else who is going...

Once you cross the big bridge the very next entrance after the rest rooms. We shall be right near the entrance to the left side of the path. If you go to the end of the beach which is near Miami Seaquarium you passed it. Just go in through there & back track to the middle entrance & we'll be there.

Lyrik you got my # call me up. I'm gonna pm you my # JJ.

Look for a Green Honda CIVIC with matching color rims.

I'll be in a blue VW Jetta TDI with MA plates, and a little puppy... :)

Yeah, I say just a cooler, and we'll hang out for a while and see how it goes. Hope we have nice weather!

Good deal - see you guys around 1pm then - Manny you know I'll be in the Blue Tahoe...with very eager bulldog inside...he loves the car too damn much!

DP you going to come out or what? I also asked Jimmy T if wanted come down too.

Either way coolers, beers, frisbees - check check check!

OK...just to be paranoid...

ALL dogs are up to date on their shots, right? :)

See you guys there!

Oh...anybody got a decent boom box?

My truck or mannys car both have decent systems....dont have a boombox....and to reassure everyone I actually just took my dog to his vet last weekend for his latest rounds of shots...I could bring the printout!

My truck or mannys car both have decent systems....dont have a boombox....and to reassure everyone I actually just took my dog to his vet last weekend for his latest rounds of shots...I could bring the printout!

Sweet! My g/f's Jetta has the stock system, so it doesn't really cut it...

And Parker is current with his shots too!

Only thing....

I can't run my system for to long cuz my AMP will drain my battery. i have a small boombox nothing big but i will bring it.

Mike's gotta work, so depending on what time he gets off....we'll give you a call manny!

you got it Mrs.Miami.... (has a nice ring to it) :kiss2:

Call me up.

Cya tomorrow folks...

sorry guys couldn't make it - got called away on somerthing last minute...and just about to get out the door to go...next time.

You can never make it on time to events that have been scheduled weeks or even months in advance. How the hell does anyone ever expect you to do something at the very last minute? :finger: