Clubplanet Nightlife Community

winter sex

In front of the fireplace...yummmmmmmmy!

I never really thought about it, but I guess it's nice when it's snowing outside and you can just kinda snuggle up to one another. I love sex all the time, but when it's cold out I guess it has it's benefits. But I suggest trying it in front of the fireplace. You might get a little hot, buy, hey, the more sweat the better!! cwm17.gif

its all about keeping warm and cuddling .. i think that gets ya in teh modd rather than in teh summer ur hot and sticky and kinda like ahhh , babe dont lean on me i'n diring of heat ... unless your doing it in the pool ..

=)

i like sex all year round for the record.

(i dont want to anger the sex gods !)

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

its all about keeping warm and cuddling .. i think that gets ya in teh modd rather than in teh summer ur hot and sticky and kinda like ahhh , babe dont lean on me i'n diring of heat ... unless your doing it in the pool ..

=)

i like sex all year round for the record.

(i dont want to anger the sex gods !)

lol.. you have a point, but there's something to be said for the hot sweaty fun... hehe... Afterwards you just kinda lay there trying to cool down in a state of "wow"... but I too shall insist upon the fact that all year it's all good...

- Meli -

cwm27.gif

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

i'll take it when and where i can get it. . . but there is something special about holing yrselves up in one room for hours and hours lying around, listening to music, smoking, talking and boning each other 'til yr eyes roll back in yr head. . .

yeah, winter sex has a teeny, tiny place in my heart. . . cwm35.gif

------------------

so tell me. . . who's yr daddy???

Originally posted by noiseboy:

i'll take it when and where i can get it. . . but there is something special about holing yrselves up in one room for hours and hours lying around, listening to music, smoking, talking and boning each other 'til yr eyes roll back in yr head. . .

yeah, what he said!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by noiseboy:

You said it! Now to find a lover (with a slow hand...) cwm7.gif

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

I like Spring Sex. When the weather is starting to get nicer and the snow melts and u have these thunderstorms and winds outside the window banging all night.

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm a guy, it's not like it's a seasonal thing with us, but something about the smell of Spring that makes the sex very sensual.

just my $0.02

------------------

"Money is one thing, but soul is another."

megaman1.gifmegaman1.gifmegaman1.gifmegaman1.gif

This is a very good question to ask .. Well for me i love to be warm in the winter next to a the person im with .. I hate summer sex sometimes you know, but in a way i love it lol get my drift lol.....

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht_6725.gif

New CLub in Staten islnad ... (ELEMENTS) call for info ... or e-mail me at martin_izzo@netzero.net

hey this misteresbella person intrigues me smile.gif

IM me: fantom0680

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg