Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Superbowl Commercials..........

Holy shit! I hope this year isn't an example of whats to come in the future because this year's commercials blew. I am extrememly disappointed. I think there were only 2 that were remotely funny, the disneyworld commercial, and the sprint commercial were the guy says his phone has "crime deterent" only to whip it at the other guys face, twice (that was hilarious). This year really sucked along with the stones, they need to step it up for next year. Whats ur opinions?

that sprint commercial was gooooooooood! also the fedex commercial was ight, nothing really good... the game was niceeeeeeee though. but yeah, they gotta get more interesting... and how pointless were those diet pepsi commercials???????????

Not to mention that the game itself sucked ass.....

Boring game overall and the refs made several bad calls. College football is so much better than pro. USC/Texas was a much better game.

fuck yea that game was better. see the differnce with college and pro is that the pro guys get paid so some probally dont give a shit if they play as great as they could. when college players are playin the best they can at every game. that rose bowl game was probally the best game i saw all year. that and the norte dame/usc game.

jack Z