Clubplanet Nightlife Community

old pic of danny and junior

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

411 people soo far including you asswipe.

what the fuck are you talking about you piece of shit...i could give two fucking shits where or when the picture was taking. so did you blow it up yet and hang it in your bedroom so you can bust nuts to it at night...or you gonna photoshop it like you did the others and put you and your girlfriend in the pic so you can run around making lies of how you used to hang out with them back in the day

Thats an awesome pic, Holy shit that is fuckin so god damn cool!!! I love that pic, they look soooooooooooooooooooooooo young, I fckin love that pic!!! So young pic I love!! Love I pic young so!! So fckn cool, wonder where that was.. That pic is my life right now.

what the fuck are you talking about you piece of shit...i could give two fucking shits where or when the picture was taking. so did you blow it up yet and hang it in your bedroom so you can bust nuts to it at night...or you gonna photoshop it like you did the others and put you and your girlfriend in the pic so you can run around making lies of how you used to hang out with them back in the day

You're talking about Me You white Trash wannabe a gangster poet...you have no idea who you talk to and blindly believes everybody on this CP Board is a Loser like you, please do us all a favor and just DIE!!!!!!

:hang:

You're talking about Me You white Trash wannabe a gangster poet...you have no idea who you talk to and blindly believes everybody on this CP Board is a Loser like you, please do us all a favor and just DIE!!!!!!

:hang:

was that english and how am i talking about you? :confused:

and for the record, i just spoke to a reliable source and they have confirmed that it is NOT 8 ball records and the picture was actually taken in the summer of '89

was that english and how am i talking about you? :confused:

and for the record, i just spoke to a reliable source and they have confirmed that it is NOT 8 ball records and the picture was actually taken in the summer of '89

You have no Source, you know nothing, you're a nobody, you're a sick person, you're gonna die alone.

PS: I don't even know how to work photoshop

But hes the man in the club scene. he knows people. fckn loser is what he is.

Bro, call me a loser, that I can Take , But don't lie to the world telling people that I Photoshoped pictures to claim that i know them...

come on...call me all the names you want....but i'm no liar, I work hard In My Studio to make things happen for me, and then have someone Like nomembername talk shit all fucken day about shit he does'nt know what he saying.

Ray Briones

Bro, call me a loser, that I can Take , But don't lie to the world telling people that I Photoshoped pictures to claim that i know them...

come on...call me all the names you want....but i'm no liar, I work hard In My Studio to make things happen for me, and then have someone Like nomembername talk shit all fucken day about shit he does'nt know what he saying.

Ray Briones

If your such a bigtime producer/dj why do you care what that guy says

If your such a bigtime producer/dj why do you care what that guy says

Bro i never said i was a Big time producer and to be honest I'm new in the scene as a producer (3 years), But this asshole who call's him self NOMEMBERNAME has been on my case for some time already saing shit to everyone on the board saying I was a liar...I never talked about who i was or what i did cause Im still nobody, but taking shit from some people on this borad was just to much...and this is the first time i ever came out with my real name to say what and how i did it...to shut his ass up

PS Now I think you're rite I should have been a pro and not be bothered by he's ignorance

Bro i never said i was a Big time producer and to be honest I'm new in the scene, But this asshole who call's him self NOMEMBERNAME has been on my case for some time already say shit to everyone on the board saying I was a liar...I never talked about who i was or what i did cause m still nobody, but taking shit from some people on this borad was just to much.

fuck em then i say you go to avalon and try that russian dj thing

:nopity: awww im sorry do u feel left out sweetness?Nomembername you are a child with no respect for the HouseScene nor it's root's,if you did you wouldn't be blowing out all this bullshit at us.but there you sit all day long staring @ the pic wondering what it was like "back in the day?"go figure...you don't care don't look, don't respond don't look into when the pic was taken.contradict yourself constantly.Dont hate cuz people can appreciate things that you can't.