Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pics from Flips.

freshman000

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo, yo, yo...Seth, those pics are awesome!!!

Tonie and Flip thank for opening the doors of your beautiful house and inviting us all into your lifes, ytou guys are solid...always smiling, always making everyone feel at home...I wish more people were a bit more like you guys are,, keeping it real.

Another Fliptonia has passed us by and left us with that special taste that only the combination of great tunes, great friends and great food canh leave you with...Fliptonia'03 was a success, regardless of the menacing weather and some m.i.a. personnel, oh well.

I got there on Saturday at 9pm or so and left Sunday at 5:30pm...I got nothing but good vibes from everyone, great hanging out with soon-to-be-wed Michael and Fefe (hope you guys liked my humble little gift), birthday boy Mursa (also hope you liked my little gift), The Astenbacks Alan and Gina, a pleasure "sharing" with you guys (sharing is caring, right?), Miguel and his friend (hey I hope she does well after psychiatric treatment, we only wanted to show her a good time...honestly), MDamon thanks for being such a nutcase bro, you definitively add your own thing into the mix, great seeing you bro...Happyface Leo, what a treat to eat the stuff you cook my bro, I will not reveal your secret ingredient but after tasting it, it made a lot of sense (you got the right stuff man)...more to come, more to come...sup D7, good to see ya hyomeboy!

more jibba jabber latahhhh

:beer:

dude that shit came out so salty porque i had put in salt. then i stepped away and my brother added more salt! we could barely eat it! hahaha :)

no wonder...I was wondering why all the salt!!! :laugh: :laugh:

good to see you bro and also nice meeting your brother, really cool guy!

:cool:

IMG_0016.jpg

TWINS????

IMG_0011.jpg

Hey Seth.... Had a little to much to drink when u took this pic?? :laugh:

DSCN2480.jpg

HEy SETH!!!!:direct:

BUDDY!! OVER HERE..... The camera is over in this direction NOT the other way!!!!

Had a BLAST!!

Thanks FLIP & THE Mrs for another memorable night as usual. The Land always brings a good vibe with good peeps which in return guarantees a good time always.

Til next one.

P.S.

Can't wait til next year. (crosses fingers). CUZ NEXT YEAR WILL BE EVEN BETTER!!!!

I had a really good time & mrsDp too! :bounce:

Thank you Flip & Damon for your hospitality, and opening y'all's doors

to our EDM community, so we could hang out.

All DJ's were extremely amazing. As I mentioned to Mr Ben:

"I look forward to this event more than I do to Ultrafest"

I didnt even eat, I was on a liquid diet the whole nite :drunk: :drunk:

Dont remember all of it, so if I was loud & obnoxious or didnt recognize you (Val as an example), dont take it personal.

Just gimme another beer or cuervo shot (Viiiic!) :)

It was good to see everyone and meet the new faces.

Pics will come later... been too busy.

Hasta la next! :pint: