Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Congrats Boogie Knights - 2006 Cp Fantasy Baseball Champ!!

Codica3

hahaha i just signed up, i am the Velvet Rope's lol i couldnt think of much else. think you can get passed me, hehe anyway what the hell is a BN. i have been on the site for like almost 2 hours now setting everthing up. looks like fun. first team i am against is lolas team. when does the draft start up by the way?

Jack Z

hahaha i just signed up, i am the Velvet Rope's lol i couldnt think of much else. think you can get passed me, hehe anyway what the hell is a BN. i have been on the site for like almost 2 hours now setting everthing up. looks like fun. first team i am against is lolas team. when does the draft start up by the way?

Jack Z

Haven't picked an auto draft date yet, but it will be soon - you will all know at least a week in advance. I have a friend or two that wants to join still, just making sure they will keep up with their teams, but I'll be picking a date soon. Welcome aboard! :)

P.S. BN = bench.. any player you put in this position will not be considered part of your team's stats for that particular day, therefore, whatever they do on the field won't count towards your score that day. For example, you would put a starting pitcher who was NOT starting that particular day in the BN spot. Since he wasn't contributing anything that day, you would rather have someone else in your lineup who would be.

ok how bout this, might be a stupid question. what happens if any one of my pitchers are not pitchin that week of play for my team, then what. lol im still a lil confused with this. like we are teamed up against one team a week but there will be a few games a week. i think i am gettin it all but i just want to make sure.

Velvet Rope's

• 3 weeks later...

how does the scoring system work. like we get points for runs, rbi, k, etc. and then we would get - points if a pitcher gives out walks or errors and shit. this is the first time i ever did a fantasy baseball so im still tryin to get all this down, lol. let me know please,

thanks

Jack Z

• 2 weeks later...
how does the scoring system work. like we get points for runs, rbi, k, etc. and then we would get - points if a pitcher gives out walks or errors and shit. this is the first time i ever did a fantasy baseball so im still tryin to get all this down, lol. let me know please,

thanks

Jack Z

Whoever has the best stats at the end of week wins - you get 1 point for each of the stat categories for a total of 10 points to be distributed. All the stat categories are listed if you click on Match Up - you can see how your team is doing compared to the team you're up against. For example, if you have 10 homers for the week, and I have 6, you win that stat category and get 1 point. But if I have an ERA of 3.20 and you have one of 4.10, I win that category and I get the point. Get it? Or am I not making sense.

• 1 month later...
Whoever has the best stats at the end of week wins - you get 1 point for each of the stat categories for a total of 10 points to be distributed. All the stat categories are listed if you click on Match Up - you can see how your team is doing compared to the team you're up against. For example, if you have 10 homers for the week, and I have 6, you win that stat category and get 1 point. But if I have an ERA of 3.20 and you have one of 4.10, I win that category and I get the point. Get it? Or am I not making sense.

yup i got it and i am against you this week. you going down, hahahaha jk good luck

Z

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...