Clubplanet Nightlife Community

D'jais Being Forced To Close At 12am Every Night All Summer Of '06???

probally fuckin bar a people causing all the rumors. they need to face it they will never be as good as dj'ais. bar a is like an over sized college party house.i have been there a few times and yes enjoyed it but it does not have the energy of dj'ais.

Z

I really doubt it's the guys from Bar-A. These rumors circulate every year.

Thursday Theme parties...

Friday, Saturday & Sunday Happy Hours 3-8 with the BIG RED STRAWS & the Tall DRINKS! Can't wait!

i hope you all use your common sense... it was NOT in the newspaper, therefore it's NOT happening. and who's the idiot that said bar a would say this ? you dumbass, bar a & djais are in the same town !!! if it happens to one, it happens to the other !!! duh

that midnite bar closing crap was the idiot mayor of belmar, pringle.... he did that a few yrs ago in belmar, NOT south belmar ( aka lake como)

Fuckin Bulllshit....

Don't beleive everything you hear when it comes to shit like this.....

Something like this would have been reported in the Asbury Park Press or Coast Star News but since it hasn't...just another rumor

cool, was just curious because was wondering if it was worth going to the party at soundgarden or not...thanks for the insight...

probally fuckin bar a people causing all the rumors. they need to face it they will never be as good as dj'ais. bar a is like an over sized college party house.i have been there a few times and yes enjoyed it but it does not have the energy of dj'ais.

Z

Fuckin' Bar A people are always startin' shit.

here is the original article someone ripped and changed

The sad part is here is the original article from somewhere in wisconsin....someone just changed the club name and some other thing taking only seconds... spices restaraunt in wisconsin is not D'Jais

http://badgerherald.com/news/2003/08/29/after_liquor_violati.php

Jennifer Zilavy is the city attorney for, I believe, Madison, Wisconsin

Michelle Samenfeld seems to be a journalist for a publication called The Badger Herald, also based in Wisconsin .....here we are spices