Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...Ha!...

phatman

Ha! I got your hat! Take that, hatless! Now go back to the quad and resume your hackey sac tourney! I'm not gonna lay down for some frat boy bastard with his damn Teva sandals and his Skoal Bandits and his Abercrombie and Fitch long sleeved, open stitched, crew neck Henley smoking his sticky buds out of a soda can while watching his favorite downloaded Simpsons episodes every night! Yes, we all love "Mr. Plow"! Oh, you've got the song memorized, do you? SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE! That is exactly the kind of idiot you see at Taco Bell at 1 in the morning! The guy who just whiffed his way down the bar skank ladder!

stewie.gif

Guest gabo
Ha! I got your hat! Take that, hatless! Now go back to the quad and resume your hackey sac tourney! I'm not gonna lay down for some frat boy bastard with his damn Teva sandals and his Skoal Bandits and his Abercrombie and Fitch long sleeved, open stitched, crew neck Henley smoking his sticky buds out of a soda can while watching his favorite downloaded Simpsons episodes every night! Yes, we all love "Mr. Plow"! Oh, you've got the song memorized, do you? SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE! That is exactly the kind of idiot you see at Taco Bell at 1 in the morning! The guy who just whiffed his way down the bar skank ladder!

stewie.gif

fucking awesome!!

stewie.gif

Stewie kicks ass. Get "Stewie Griffin the Untold Story", I have it for my psp and I watch it all the time@work.

Guest gabo
How do you figure? They aren't anywhere close.
kinda are in some ways.

the father is so much like homer... fat, dumb, drinks too much, has a hot wife etc.

Guest onisakura
the only similarity is that its a cartoon family...and thats it..the humor is totally different....FG takes it above and beyond anything the simpsons ever tried

Cosign.

Guest gabo
Lois: Oh, I haven't been on a college campus in years. Everything seems so different.

Stewie: Really? Perhaps if you laid on your back with your ankles behind your ears that would ring a few bells.

lmao! where are you getting these or do you have them memorized?

Guest gabo
Ok the age old debate, do they hear stewie? Or is it baby talk to them? What do you guys think?
I think they make it so it just leaves you guessing. I know they understand the dog though, which raises even more questions.

Ok the age old debate, do they hear stewie? Or is it baby talk to them? What do you guys think?

...no real debate...brian is the only one that actually "hears" stewie...and various special appearances/circumstances like his older self in the Untold Story...

...and pete, my neice has like 1,2 and 3...i think...def 1 and 3...

Guest onisakura
...no real debate...brian is the only one that actually "hears" stewie...and various special appearances/circumstances like his older self in the Untold Story...

...and pete, my neice has like 1,2 and 3...i think...def 1 and 3...

Yeah thats what i thought. i dont really get to watch the show so id like to see the DVDs.