Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Should DG & Gotmilk? step down from being a mod????

stymie

Should DG & Gotmilk? step down from being a mod????  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should DG & Gotmilk? step down from being a mod????

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do care when YOU are the one moving threads..

lol; easy there carebear... we should both step down there wont be any problems... and should i break out the aim logs where you admit to moving threads or ???

whats the big deal, give it up you lil baby... stop crying. we need new mods. thats it.

...let it go...even if you were/are right, take it like a man and do what's good for the group...or is your ego that fucking big?....

apparently being a mod means a great deal to him... if you take that away he might not have anything left... dont take away the last thing in his life that he lives for...

apparently being a mod means a great deal to him... if you take that away he might not have anything left... dont take away the last thing in his life that he lives for...

...off the record, i wouldnt put it passed you that this was all an elaborate scheme on your end to get him off the board as a mod...even sacrificing your modship since you dont really care about it...i would call it the mother of all schemes if you committed this act - and i would congratulate you...then i would tell you to go fuck yourself...BUT...i'm gonna keep that to myself since i cant prove any of my current working theories...not just this one...

...off the record, i wouldnt put it passed you that this was all an elaborate scheme on your end to get him off the board as a mod...even sacrificing your modship since you dont really care about it...i would call it the mother of all schemes if you committed this act - and i would congratulate you...then i would tell you to go fuck yourself...BUT...i'm gonna keep that to myself since i cant prove any of my current working theories...not just this one...
thats obviously the case... i must have offended him or hes still bitter i won the psp

thats obviously the case... i must have offended him or hes still bitter i won the psp

zinger... i dont play video games you herb. maybe you should go tell lara croft whats going on here and shed dry your cryin' eyes... make you a cup of chickie noodle... waaaah... waaaah... arent full yet from all the french cries and waaaah burgers??? maybe want to wash them down with a whineakin???

...come on, let's wrap this up...gotta hit the showers in 10 minutes and head to work...so both step down and someone starts a poll for two new replacements?....or just give it to funks0ul and haze...both unbiased, informative, and active posters on this board...

zinger... i dont play video games you herb. maybe you should go tell lara croft whats going on here and shed dry your cryin' eyes... make you a cup of chickie noodle... waaaah... waaaah... arent full yet from all the french cries and waaaah burgers??? maybe want to wash them down with a whineakin???
herb :laugh::laugh:

cause YOU'RE the problem

so then the only solution young lady is to hire new mods... period.

herb :laugh::laugh:

another zinger~! youre the man now dawg~!

im not stepping down

lmao; whats the big deal... we both should step down... its only fair. i dont see why youre turning this into a big deal.