Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Should DG & Gotmilk? step down from being a mod????

stymie

Should DG & Gotmilk? step down from being a mod????  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Should DG & Gotmilk? step down from being a mod????

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should make it a public poll so fsn's dont vote.

and yes. both of us should step down. i have no problem with it; if he doesnt. we should both give up our positions as mods... (holy fuck this is so gay, i cant believe this crap that im talking about... whoa...)

...honestly, no one should step down...someone should step UP and admit to what theyve done AND stop doing it...that is what is gay here...hiding behind the internet and doing shitty things is flamorific...but if there is no other choice, than yes both marko and ante should step down...

and to back up my reasoning as to why i feel only GotMilk should step down is because as long as i have been here, dgmodel has always been a good mod and has brought alot to the boards where as GotMilk has been a troll for the majority of the time and has only recently gone on this crusade pretending to be a "normal" poster. I feel like he has driven dgmodel to act the way he has been acting the past few weeks or so.

and to back up my reasoning as to why i feel only GotMilk should step down is because as long as i have been here, dgmodel has always been a good mod and has brought alot to the boards where as GotMilk has been a troll for the majority of the time and has only recently gone on this crusade pretending to be a "normal" poster. I feel like he has driven dgmodel to act the way he has been acting the past few weeks or so.

ur vote doesnt count..uve attended a jawsie extra curricular activity...

fsn's are not the same as moving/deleting posts.. and the majority of people that post here have fsns.

get over it.

i said and please re-read if youre confused:

Quote:

Originally Posted by phatman

...hiding behind the internet and doing shitty things is flamorific...

oh, kind of like fsn's???

the PRINCIPLE is the same no? i didnt say they were moving them.

and the majority of ppl on here do no have them...

ok I fess up...I have about a total of 30 post under FSN's...

I am Deepanal & Clubbinboy :spin:

lol... one more no?

btw i voted only gotmilk; but in all fairness i believe both of us should step down... its only fair... let the board decide or both of us stepdown...