Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

then i can see ya on the 22st weekend...

we'll see... Bri's gonna call me when his new schedule comes out.. depends if he has to work in mexico or not... he said if he doesn't fly in on the 21st, he'll be here the 4th of august... woo-fucking-hooo.....:beer:

We were laughing about going to the pantera concert in detroit years ago :rock: our necks were sooo sore from headbanging :laugh:

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we'll see... Bri's gonna call me when his new schedule comes out.. depends if he has to work in mexico or not... he said if he doesn't fly in on the 21st, he'll be here the 4th of august... woo-fucking-hooo.....:beer:

We were laughing about going to the pantera concert in detroit years ago :rock: our necks were sooo sore from headbanging :laugh:

Thats cool. On a lighter note.....Phil (former singer of Pantera) did join Alice and Chains

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=49458

is lolahotass' name lola, or is she just laughing at a hot ass?

The name lolahotass came from my friend chad, who was trying to get me to sign up to CP in 2001.. my name on other boards used to be Lola but that name was taken.. so he posted that he was waiting for Lola and her hot ass to sign up.. so i did the name kind of as a joke.. but i'm still here with 17,000 posts later :laugh:

my name is Laura btw.

The name lolahotass came from my friend chad, who was trying to get me to sign up to CP in 2001.. my name on other boards used to be Lola but that name was taken.. so he posted that he was waiting for Lola and her hot ass to sign up.. so i did the name kind of as a joke.. but i'm still here with 17,000 posts later :laugh:

my name is Laura btw.

Does the other Lola have a hot ass too? And what about this Laura chick???

my name is Laura btw.

LOL i always wondered what your name was.

And you dont look like a Laura to me...i'll continue to call you Lo LaLaLaLaLa...it rolls off the tongue