Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, the first thing i did to make it easier was put the owl there.

kuss.gif

how're things by you today, ss?

Tiring and stressful Weyes. I'm working long hours to build up my business, and at the same time I've been served with a lawsuit from the condo cunts who run my building, the damned condo association. Those fuckers have their egos and power trips, and the percieved justification to fuck with other people's lives. They have the legal authority to make the rules and regs over the tenants and owners of the building, and the self-given right to tell me, an owner, who I can and can't have living with me. I had moved my cousin in to stay with me and they told me that they did not approve or authorize his living with me. I told them it was not their fucking business, that my family is my family and they have no right to tell me to kick my own family out of my own home. So they're suing me. Stupid fucktards.

Tiring and stressful Weyes. I'm working long hours to build up my business, and at the same time I've been served with a lawsuit from the condo cunts who run my building, the damned condo association. Those fuckers have their egos and power trips, and the percieved justification to fuck with other people's lives. They have the legal authority to make the rules and regs over the tenants and owners of the building, and the self-given right to tell me, an owner, who I can and can't have living with me. I had moved my cousin in to stay with me and they told me that they did not approve or authorize his living with me. I told them it was not their fucking business, that my family is my family and they have no right to tell me to kick my own family out of my own home. So they're suing me. Stupid fucktards.

move your shit out.. then torch the place. fuck em'!

move your shit out.. then torch the place. fuck em'!

:laugh::idea::devil::flame: :flame: :flame:

Come on over for a moving out party, and we'll toast some marshmellows on the old condo.

Damn, the new smileys are mislabelled, since there are three different smileys with fire, that all have the same code :fla.me: (minus the period)

well.. if i were you.. i start lookin' around to see if i could move out of there.... those people are losers dude... they have nothin' better to do than try to sue you? LOL whatevaaaaaa. I highly doubt all the residents of the association want to pay assessments over something so stupid.. you should slap a huge defimation/harrassment lawsuit on them just for the hell of it!

so i went and hit two buckets of balls at the driving range.. then got drunkie poo with my neighbors.. i'm going to bed now..

damn i can type decent after i've had a few.. i rock :rock:

masterbation starts in...........3....................2...............................1 :D

so i went and hit two buckets of balls at the driving range.. then got drunkie poo with my neighbors.. i'm going to bed now..

masterbation starts in...........3....................2...............................1 :D

Chinese proverb say, Woman with sticky fingers...has tasted own cookie jar.

fuckin' ridiculous. don't they have anything better to do with their time? i suppose they don't want to spend it having fun of any sort; people who don't dedicate their lives to finding happiness always baffle me bored.gif .

Little pause between 2 and 1. Zipper stuck?