Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WOW! DJ SNEAK is for real, sol 2/10 review

Last time i he played SOL i wasnt that please nor thrilled but did have a good time and thought he was ok.

Damn tonite he was just on fire playing some amazing beats. Glen garcia and Joeski were also playing some amazing beats to start off the night. The crowd was a mixture of party animals and some good house heads some walk ins and basically not a bad element in site.

Couple cool dancers were scattered around as well. Also some nice pantieless ladies were strutting there stuff.

Sneak came on and from his first record till his last he had the room jumping and moving and me i was tired from thurs night but he kept me moving the whole time he was on. His style was like some funky,deep, just banging house basically, not to fast either thankfully,hehe.

To close out the night Rob james played some quality beats as well and ended with some great dance classics which is the way a party should end. Big ups to rob.

Nice meeting mattm20 finally and also good seeing ya as well rudeboy,long time no see.

I cant wait for sneaks next party. Hope everyone had a great fri night like i did. Now work is a bitch and tonite CIELO for TEDD PATTERSON will also be slamming but im DEAD.

Last time i he played SOL i wasnt that please nor thrilled but did have a good time and thought he was ok.

Damn tonite he was just on fire playing some amazing beats. Glen garcia and Joeski were also playing some amazing beats to start off the night. The crowd was a mixture of party animals and some good house heads some walk ins and basically not a bad element in site.

Couple cool dancers were scattered around as well. Also some nice pantieless ladies were strutting there stuff.

Sneak came on and from his first record till his last he had the room jumping and moving and me i was tired from thurs night but he kept me moving the whole time he was on. His style was like some funky,deep, just banging house basically, not to fast either thankfully,hehe.

To close out the night Rob james played some quality beats as well and ended with some great dance classics which is the way a party should end. Big ups to rob.

Nice meeting mattm20 finally and also good seeing ya as well rudeboy,long time no see.

I cant wait for sneaks next party. Hope everyone had a great fri night like i did. Now work is a bitch and tonite CIELO for TEDD PATTERSON will also be slamming but im DEAD.

I agree. Lineup last night was very nice, and all djs dropped a great selection of beats. I haven't heard Sneak in almost 6 years, so it was definitely a treat to hear him lay some beats down. Unfortunately, I left a little early, around 4:15, to make an earlier train.

Great to run into you again, Silver. It's definitely been a long time. Nice moves throughout the night (don't think I didn't notice). I got a couple of pics of you rippin' it up. I'm also glad you enjoyed Rob -- he's really a great talent, and he's always on point. I couldn't stick around to hear his entire closing set, but he was already lighting the place up when I broke out.

I have a pretty strong hangover today, considering that I really didn't drink that much last night. Good times.

Really good night! Sneak did what he did best and Joeski set theplace up NICE!

But I was there for my boy Rob James who spun later in the night and closed the place out nicely! Hopefully Rob will be back @ Sol again shortly!!!

I would love to see Rob play W/ LES again (Az-Tec) Make it Happen!

Really good night! Sneak did what he did best and Joeski set theplace up NICE!

But I was there for my boy Rob James who spun later in the night and closed the place out nicely! Hopefully Rob will be back @ Sol again shortly!!!

I would love to see Rob play W/ LES again (Az-Tec) Make it Happen!

That would be a nice lineup.

many thanks to andy, greg & the entire SOL & urban crew. I cant tell you how thrilled & grateful I am that youve brough sneak back to nyc. for 5 years Ive been asking promoters we all know to dliver us some sneak beats & its top shelf andy gregh urban & SOL that got the job done!!

echoing silver's thoughts- sneak was absolutely awesome last night. by comparison his december set was moe lowkey, but he brought the boompty funk top to bottom last night. i think joeski set him up perfect with some deep & melodic grooves. sneak vibed on joeski's beats & took over at about !:20. he kept it up til past 3:30, just a fabulous set record to record start to finish. definitely some deep chicago sounds. hard nosed funk beats all the way, some interesting percussion work outs too, this was the signature sneak style we love. lots of top chicago jams but one of hi-lites was sneak e-mix of junior gong 'welcome to jamrock' way clattering rhythm track, sneak re mixes hits like no one else. but i loved the whole set, and when he finsihed up about 3:40, rob james played some serious quality melodic deep & hard house sounds. his music was flowing & followed up sneak's hard funk perfectly. i didnt want to leave and I stayed til at least 4:30. no need for an afterhours, although there were some happening, the sol beats of joeski, sneak & rob james were thoroughly satisfyiong and so so musically funky.

AMAZING NIGHT ****1/2 of 5 stars I cant WAIT til sneak's return, i know he feels the love from the ny house scene ad we definitely represented in full for his awesome set last night. thanks again to sneak, andy, greg, SOL, and all the rocking house lovers from last night rokkin it!!!!

Thanks for the Sneak night from me too!

We (me&my friend) had a grrreat week in NYC, and we´re definetly coming bakc some day. I managed to drag her down to SOL on friday (she dislikes electronic music), and since it was my only chance to go to a club this time, I was quite happy that the music was ssoo nice and groovy. So thanks all, especially Az-Tec for the tip in the first place and Silverbull as well, it was nice meeting you ;)

Next time I´ll be wearing my dancing shoes and hopefully have someone with me who likes to dance as much as I do.. this time I was concentrating more on listening and looking, getting some memories.

I just wished there was more people!..and that my photos would´ve been ok, but they weren´t :/

Well I gotta come back to nyc, and check the after hours places too.. this time we were in a hurry to pack our bags and go to the airport :(

Over and out,

Chipi from Helsinki