Clubplanet Nightlife Community

classic Eddie Murphy..

Felix_Leiter

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Axel Foley: Hey man! Take off your glasses. I thought that was you man! I almost got busted, I did get busted. I lost my whole investment because of you man. Vinnie what the hell is wrong with you man? You know I'm a businessman I've got to work!

Vinnie: What?

Axel Foley: First you come aside a half hour late and top of that you bring a goddamn cop with you too?

Vinnie: What you talking cop? He ain't no cop!

Axel Foley: That's Dirty Harry himself! Now what the fuck are you doing bringing him here?

Carlotta: You calling me a cop?

Axel Foley: You definitely a cop!

Vinnie: He ain't no cop, he's my cousin!

Carlotta: What the fuck are you doing?

Axel Foley: Frisking you for a wire man! How do I know if you're a cop if I'm not frisking you for a wire?

Vinnie: Look, look. I've got 2000 blank American Express cards. Right now, go. You got the money, you want to do business or what?

Axel Foley: I got the money and I do want to do business but with you. I ain't doing nothing in front of this dude 'cause he's a cop. I can smell a pig from a mile away - I used to be a Muslim man - I know that's pork,

[makes sniffing noises]

Axel Foley: that's pork, yes that's definitely pork in front of me. You want to business, you know where to find me. FUCK YOU MAN! I'll walk by.