Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF Documentary

montbh

im talking about Bungalow 8

b'lo wasnt a death trap..there were stairs...they just used the elevator for noveltys sake...

ahhh gotcha....

yeah those stairs were nothing to be hapy about either......one small fire and that place was a stampede waiting to happen ...lol

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ur not seriously comparing to "00's" drug "culture" to a decade or 2 before it? ever hear of a place called Limelight? u couldnt walk into that shit without stepping over a kid in a k-hole @ one point

yeah, but who was the DJ at limelight? name some classic platnium hits that came out of limelight by the DJ.. I dont know, was before my time.

Its not just the drugs, it was the music and crowd that was there. The DJ... the DJ produced music for the crowd and club. It is more the just drugs

my point is, every famous club has the DJ to go along with it... SF-junior vasquez/jonathan peters

Twilo- Junior Vasquez

Vinyl - DT , paradise garage- larry lavan

drugs are A PART of the club culture, but not everything. Music and the DJ go along with it...

if history proves anything, it will be very interesting to see who the resident DJ will be in the new sound factory opening up in miami...

ur not seriously comparing to "00's" drug "culture" to a decade or 2 before it? ever hear of a place called Limelight? u couldnt walk into that shit without stepping over a kid in a k-hole @ one point

hahaha... anyone remeber "k and go seek"? hidden jars throughout the club for happy seekers of fun? lol... under the stage kholes? or the infamous "tv room" what about the fun game everyone enjoyed upstairs in the bedroom - "is it k or c"? hahaha... somone how people were so fucked up they couldnt even tell the difference until they crushed a 6 inch line! hahaha

what about "ecstacy devil dogs" , "e punch" , "candy flip punch" or other enjoyable moments like sex in the stair well?

lol.. damn... limelight was the shit... my home for sure... wed (freak fest all goes disco 2000), thurs (hardcore techno), fri (all i remember is gonzo ) and sat (commercialized drugs and beats)... damn... sick spot

I came across this from another MB.

Thought some might like it. DJ Ziggy is in there at one point.

460mb Divx format

edit: shit. The link is down. If you guys have AIM, hit me up. I'll send it over there until I get you another YouSendIt.

aim: veilside002

btw... good lookin on that longass upload!