Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Now that Temps is closed ....

What are we going to do after surf club Sunday night????

well with the closign of tempts, dont you think the surf club will do something to keep the people at there place. im sure the promoters are looking to do something. as long as people stay there the place will make more money. just like all the clubs and bars in seaside, since one place closes the others need to capitalize on it. just my thought.

jack Z

well with the closign of tempts, dont you think the surf club will do something to keep the people at there place. im sure the promoters are looking to do something. as long as people stay there the place will make more money. just like all the clubs and bars in seaside, since one place closes the others need to capitalize on it. just my thought.

jack Z

its more then that...People got fed up wit tempts after 2003 due to lack of customer apprciation. It wasn't worth it for people to be spending $20 for cover charge and get hosed at the bar for a few drinks. Tempts got greedy, hence the $30 cover charge the CLOSING for GOOD party.

If seaside clubs want to gain their buisness back they gotta start thinkin about the customer.

its more then that...People got fed up wit tempts after 2003 due to lack of customer apprciation. It wasn't worth it for people to be spending $20 for cover charge and get hosed at the bar for a few drinks. Tempts got greedy, hence the $30 cover charge the CLOSING for GOOD party.

If seaside clubs want to gain their buisness back they gotta start thinkin about the customer.

i definitly know what you mean. all i was sayin is that since one place has closed down, the others should pick up on some nights. for example, sunday nights.

Z

Couldn't agree more.........aand for all the club owners down in seaside.....don't ever hire the register bitch from Tempts

The people that owned temptations also own Club XS and the new sports bar/lounge, that is going in place of temptations........IM SURE THEY ARE GOING TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING TO SAVE THEIR SUNDAY NIGHTS, THEY MADE MONEY..........PROBABLY MOVE THE PARTY TO XS OR THEY WILL DEFINETLY COME UP WITH SOMETHING, DENNY WILL PROB BE INVOLVED....THATS HIS NIGHT

Every time I found myself at Tempts at 4AM closing on a Sunday I would always say "DON'T ANY OF THESE FUCKERS HAVE JOBS?" lol

If Merge reopens this summer, Ill def. be there a few Sundays if they put something together.

LMFAO!!! I WOULD SAY THE SAME EXACT THING