Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Memorial Day Weekend, Miami

dadimeac92

Hi, thanks for responding. How strict are the clubs with women? My friends are 20 but have Id's from their sister or cousins. Do you think that would fly at those clubs? We have never been to Miami and you are the first person to give me a serious answer. Thanks!

You wanna hear something "good" and no BS???

Ask the people that are coming not us that have to deal with all the scum that will flood our streets with their bullshit

Memorial Day Weekend is a fucking nightmare...people get mugged, chicks get raped, businesses don't do well, fuckers don't even spend their money on our clubs, cheap bastards buy 40oz and drink'em on the streets where they later leave their containers...the whole thing is a s bad an idea as hip-hop and the whole urban bullshit culture it glorifies, it's all a big lie and nothing but a cheap pretext for the state of ignorance some of the american youth is undergoing...drop the boombox and pick up a book, cut the cycle or forever regret it.

I don't know...was that...

GOOD ENOUGH???

Fuck Memorial Day Weekend

:finger:

Funk takes it to a bit of an extreme. There has been incidents in the past, yeah, and there will still be incidents.

But like anything 90 percent of them could be avoided by being smart. Your average hood looks for targets of opportunity.

As for the ID thing? Forget it, most clubs doors are extra tight on MDW for security reasons. Most clubs have scanners which are used when an ID is questionable.

Ask the people that are coming not us that have to deal with all the scum that will flood our streets with their bullshit

Memorial Day Weekend is a fucking nightmare...people get mugged, chicks get raped, businesses don't do well, fuckers don't even spend their money on our clubs, cheap bastards buy 40oz and drink'em on the streets where they later leave their containers...the whole thing is a s bad an idea as hip-hop and the whole urban bullshit culture it glorifies, it's all a big lie and nothing but a cheap pretext for the state of ignorance some of the american youth is undergoing...drop the boombox and pick up a book, cut the cycle or forever regret it.

GOOD ENOUGH???

MEMORIAL WEEKEND 2005

Here is a pic taken on 10th and Ocean Drive last Memorial Weekend!

The guy standing kept yelling...."Dont you eva touch my 40 foo !!!"

Stabbing.jpg

Funk takes it to a bit of an extreme. There has been incidents in the past, yeah, and there will still be incidents.

But like anything 90 percent of them could be avoided by being smart. Your average hood looks for targets of opportunity.

As for the ID thing? Forget it, most clubs doors are extra tight on MDW for security reasons. Most clubs have scanners which are used when an ID is questionable.

I live 3 blocks away from washington...that's 3 blocks aways from the nearest club-like-hole-in-the-wall and still saw peepz walking the streets and looking for shit to rob...because, you see??? It's not just the hip-hoppers that cause trouble...the problem attached to it is the vandals and robbers that disguise themselves among the crowd of gold-toothed ganstahs just to score any lose piece of unattended valuable or porperty they can get their hand on...I take it a boit to the extreme??? Nope...I think memorial day weekend in miami has been taken to the extreme and the only way to control it is to not host it at all.

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND IN MIAMI IS GHETTO SHIT,

FUCK OFF THUGHS AND WHORES YOU ARE NOT WELCOME

I just hope it rains all over you

ps. I know it's a good photo opportunity Dan, but still...a glorified pain in the fucking neck to walk your streets and have punks threat you directly to your face...you have not dug deep enough into it, for us locals...this weekend means walking around in a war zone.

GOOD ENOUGH???

:werd: what he said :no:

people get shot Stay AWAY!!! locals lets hit the keys :2guns:

Funk - Oh yeah I know it gets bad. It is why I'm smart about it when I traverse the beach on MDW. I simply don't go out at night. I stay downtown. Then again I tend to stay downtown anyways cause I live close by. I went out on a project during the day last year and it was quite tolerable. Well, if I thought about it like a National Geographic photographer thinks about his or her assignment...

For next MDW I'll help you put a Gatling gun on your skateboard :).

GOOD ENOUGH???

Believe me Dadimeac92 that is the most honest answer that you will get. You say that you've never been to Miami before and it would be a shame that your first impression would be on the worst weekend to be here. I live on Ocean Drive and you won't believe the crap that I saw going on that weekend. I'm not being funny or saying it for shock value either. Unfortunately I didn't have enough cash to go away that weekend and I'm still regreting it.

I hope you didn't buy your plane tickets yet. And on the ID thing I think you're going to be out of luck. Clubs here are kind of strict to begin with and with South Beach being flooded with every thug, gangster and hip-hopper in the country they need to be extra careful. I don't remember how many people were arrested that weekend but it was well over 100.