Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For the real music heads who BUY their music: Danny tenaglia "DIBIZA"

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its out already.

i'll send it to you and donate the money you'd spend on the record to VH1 save the music fund

I prefer to buy my stuff from msuic stores and digital sites like beatport.com, traxsource.com, dancetracksdigital.com. Only thing i take for free is mix sets from djs. Thank you though for the offer and dibiza hasnt been out LEGALLY here in the us but in portugal and spain this week. Only thru a file sharing network where it was ilegally distrubted after it was stolen from danny t. Thank you.

I prefer to buy my stuff from msuic stores and digital sites like beatport.com, traxsource.com, dancetracksdigital.com. Only thing i take for free is mix sets from djs. Thank you though for the offer and dibiza hasnt been out LEGALLY here in the us but in portugal and spain this week. Only thru a file sharing network where it was ilegally distrubted after it was stolen from danny t. Thank you.

i know all about it.

I'm sure Danny T won't miss a meal over this..

At least nobody stole his flashlight

Im my opinion the original is horrible, the vocal is corny, and the track is ok at best. I heard the Chus and Ceballos mix this weekend when they dropped it at crobar, yes, its a lot better than the original, but still not a bomb. For something that got this much Hype, this track should of knocked off my socks. I was highly disapointed.

There is so many better tribal tracks out there.

1.) Julian Poker - People (Reconstructed)

2.) Da Grovemakers - Sublime

3.) Dave Spoon 21st century (DJ Fist remix)

4.) Kevin Sunray - The big drums (Tribal orgy)

5.) Roman Lieske - The bass drive (side B)

Just to name a few.

There is so many better tribal tracks out there.

1.) Julian Poker - People (Reconstructed)

2.) Da Grovemakers - Sublime

3.) Dave Spoon 21st century (DJ Fist remix)

4.) Kevin Sunray - The big drums (Tribal orgy)

5.) Roman Lieske - The bass drive (side B)

Just to name a few.

Ahhh!!

i love Dave Spoon 21st century (DJ Fist remix), Kevin Sunray - The big drums (Tribal orgy), Roman Lieske - The bass drive (side B)

i dunno if I've heard the first 2 but I'm huge fans of Julian Poker

21st century is the track that goes, "In 1987 I was dancing in the discotechque, and people were coming up to me saying, "What is this shit?" I said "It's house music baby." They said, "Well, it'll never last" And now its the 21st century, and house music is still....kickin"

That's the same track on Subliminal Sessions 9 by Morillo. CD 3. SICK SICK old school type horn used. Awesome.

I've heard a few mixes. There was another song that used the same lyrics as well, or something very similar cut down.