Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bmc vs wmc pub crawl 2006

teamj5

which weekend should the pubcrawl be ?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. which weekend should the pubcrawl be ?

• march 4
    • march 11
    • march 18

its that time of year.....time to celebrate all things wmc! time to celebrate all the parties we'll be going to, all the good weather we will be enjoying.....and how much better it is than the bmc. and what better way to do that than with a pubcrawl !

seeing as how the last pubcrawl was such a disappointment because carelli was in charge, ive come up with a few simple rules to make sure that this years is a success

- carelli is not allowed to choose any bars in the pubcrawl or have any say in anything, ever.

- 1st half of pub crawl will finish with a lenghty session @ the hong kong....followed by intermission @ d:rews.....followed by a trip to the alley to go "clubbing" at the big easy.

- all bars must be in the same neighborhood (short walking distance - no cab rides). riding the T is allowed as long as its after a trip to the hong kong

i say the best day for the pubcrawl is march 18.....its the weekend just before wmc and a pubcrawl is a great way to work off a st patricks day hangover

:type:

dick.

pretty desperate move on your part to try and drug the other team when flava & i were clearly out drinking you.

i thought it was 02 also.....but the pictures i have from the night have 03 as the date.....and 03 was my first wmc so maybe you should lay off the tina mkay ?

1st half of pub crawl will finish with a lenghty session @ the hong kong....followed by intermission @ d:rews.....followed by a trip to the alley to go "clubbing" at the big easy.

- all bars must be in the same neighborhood (short walking distance - no cab rides). riding the T is allowed as long as its after a trip to the hong kong

i say the best day for the pubcrawl is march 18.....its the weekend just before wmc and a pubcrawl is a great way to work off a st patricks day hangover

:type:

Then we're in agreement. Yes to everything here.

its that time of year.....time to celebrate all things wmc! time to celebrate all the parties we'll be going to, all the good weather we will be enjoying.....and how much better it is than the bmc. and what better way to do that than with a pubcrawl !

seeing as how the last pubcrawl was such a disappointment because carelli was in charge, ive come up with a few simple rules to make sure that this years is a success

- carelli is not allowed to choose any bars in the pubcrawl or have any say in anything, ever.

No to everything here. We need to back to our roots (1st pubcrawl). We need to have a better starting spot, which is obviously in close proximity to the Hong Kong. Better starting time, if you're late you miss the start no exceptions. Better crowd, no onlookers allowed - if you're not participating in the pub crawl, you're not allowed to watch and follow the pubcrawf.

And everyone has to declare sides. No wishy-washy, I'm just along for the ride paticipants. There are 2 kinds of people in this world, those who are BMC supporters and those poor, tortured souls who think Sarsha and Digweed were the greatest DJs of all time because they spent too much time at Twilo, the WMC supporters. Winner is last team standing.

March 18th is a lock. I'm going to be in Chicago the weekend before. Plus we can look forward to one of those beautiful BMC spring days.

More to come,

Captain of the BMC Sqaud

- Undefeated BMC vs. WMC Pubcrawl Champions