Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mr freeze (Help)

marcblemberg

Thanks to 16 caring people I got his picture, thank you so much people of the message board, hay wackbox boy oh boy do people hate you, from the pictures they sent I cant believe how much bull you talk and yet your look really doesn't match you words, looking forward to running into you...

Mr freeze

Rock steady crew

How can someone respect you when all you do is LIE.

Obviously you don't have my pic since I am a FEMALE. So I find it quite amazing that 16 people all sent you a pic they don't have. LOL it's hysterical that you can't back your shit up with FACTS, yup FACTS hahahhaha, and you even need to create a lie to make it appear anybody with a brain would waste their time conspiring with you.

Just like your lie about people coming to your house.

Keep making shit up. Even if others don't know, I know. It's funny you need to be FAKE while acting like exposing others. Funny guy. Go back to first grade, oh wait, you never went to first grade, remember, that career move at the age of 5.

Obviously you don't have my pic since I am a FEMALE. So I find it quite amazing that 16 people all sent you a pic they don't have. LOL it's hysterical that you can't back your shit up with FACTS, yup FACTS hahahhaha, and you even need to create a lie to make it appear anybody with a brain would waste their time conspiring with you.

Keep making shit up. Even if others don't know, I know. It's funny you need to be FAKE while acting like exposing others. Funny guy. Go back to first grade, oh wait, you never went to first grade, remember, that career move at the age of 5.

I got you .

I hope to meet you in person very soon BOY.

Mr freeze

Rock steady Crew

Just stop with the BS DJ outofthebox. You call MR. Freeze out, you call detn8or out, you post up who I am and what I do and how shitty of a DJ I am in YOUR eyes. Why don't you just save the embarrassment and show yourself instead of me or Mr. Freeze front you in person?

A female huh, no wonder you didn't show up @ the beauty bar!!! Haha. you are just a shit talker you Hypocrite. You don't have the guts to face any of us in person.

DJ Supra. Why would I enter into an in person confrontation with someone like Mr. Freeze who promotes violent remedies to message board debates. I am discussing things here in the appropriate forum and you guys keep trying to escalate it into an altercation which is nothing but childish school yard bully talk.

DJ Supra. Why would I enter into an in person confrontation with someone like Mr. Freeze who promotes violent remedies to message board debates. I am discussing things here in the appropriate forum and you guys keep trying to escalate it into an altercation which is nothing but childish school yard bully talk.

You have never discussed anything with substance.... your only arguement to anything is that Freeze can't spell and didn't pass 1st grade. Oh and we are all joining some bully club.

Damn it I wasted 47 seconds on this one....

Boy oh boy you sure changed your tone in your writing.

It sounds like your flippin out.

Don't be afraid.

MR Sir Male Boy...You are a man>>>GOT YA

Its funny you went to school and you have to work to pay your bills.

I made so much money in my life with Zero schooling and im rich.

what sense does that make for me to go back to first grade? LOSER!

Thanks for the advice, but ill pass.

Ill stay with my masters in life experiences And you just watch me ...LOSER..YAAAAAAAAAAAAYA Hey are you related to the ying yang idiot brothers?

Wait maybe I should whisper my words.

Ill start a new style of talking like the idiot brother's created whisper rap.

Mr freeze

Rock steady Crew.

I'm not trying to fight you if that's what your thinking. None of us ever said anything about fighting or any kind of violent. We are calling out because we know that you have nothing to prove and you are afraid to show your face. That's all.

And don't add me onto your e-mailing list!!!! You know what I'm talking about.

Your reference there is incorrect but it's all good. We should try the peaceful route. It's less stressful and definitely more professional since we are all in the local industry. I suggest we stop escalating these stupid arguments. Again I don't even remember about what we're arguing about anyway:)