Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hott clubs in orlando?

ocbaybee

Hey. My name is Brandy. I go to Orlando Like 3 times a year, but I have never went out to the clubs. Well me and three friends are going down for spring break in the first week of March. Were all over 18 but younger than 21, are there any hott clubs where you can be 18 to enter? Please help us out, thanks. Were coming from Ocean City, Maryland.

-- Brandy

Well Sky60 is nice... it's on the rooftop of a building on Orange Ave. I think you need to be 21 though. You might be able to get into Icon or Taboo depending on the night but you won't get a wristband to drink. You can forget about Universal Citywalk or Disney's Pleasure Island. You ABSOLUTELY HAVE to be 21+ to enter. There's a whole bunch of smaller places like Crooked Bayou, Red Square, Zinc, etc... Not sure about those places. I think Firestone is also 21+ too. :D

• 2 weeks later...

pleasure island out of the like 15 clubs in it ONLY 2 are 21+ already searched into that.

and also there are a few in city walk. so i dont know what your talking about. And I know this now because of the few friends I have that live in orlando. k thanks

pleasure island out of the like 15 clubs in it ONLY 2 are 21+ already searched into that.

and also there are a few in city walk. so i dont know what your talking about. And I know this now because of the few friends I have that live in orlando. k thanks

great .. you can leave now

There are like 7-8 clubs in Pleasure Island, definitely NOT 15. The "hottest" club there is Mannequins, which is indeed 21+ on all nights, no exceptions. The other "hot" club is B.E.T. Soundstage, which might be 21+ as well (can't remember). That leaves you with a club that plays Top 40 music, another that mainly plays Retro 70s and 80s, another frequented mainly by 16 year olds and features a band doing cover songs of rock anthems, a comedy club, and ummm some Blues or Country music club. Copish so far? K,thx

Over at Citywalk you have The Groove, which is 21+ according to Universal's own website:

http://www.universalorlando.com/cw_entertainment.html

What type of music are you and your friends looking to find? The clubs in Orlando mainly play Mainstream Hip Hop or Breakbeats.