Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jp's b day"nice turn out standing outside with a ticket"cant get in go "copa

went there stood outside at seven normal time to walk in and the fucking bouncers would not let anyone in said they were closing at 10 there was no reason to let anyone in after 6 are they serious and no one knew that this is how it was goona be "they didnt tell johnny his crowd was not getting in after six if that was the case people would of showed up in time to walk in the fucking door i want my money back

"people listening to jp for ten years should have a fucking jp pass fuck this thats shit was wack yeah lets move the party to the copa an upscale were not having none of this in our club joint nice move john nice move way to please the crowd give them some more to talk about.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went there stood outside at seven normal time to walk in and the fucking bouncers would not let anyone in said they were closing at 10 there was no reason to let anyone in after 6 are they serious and no one knew that this is how it was goona be "they didnt tell johnny his crowd was not getting in after six if that was the case people would of showed up in time to walk in the fucking door i want my money back

"people listening to jp for ten years should have a fucking jp pass fuck this thats shit was wack yeah lets move the party to the copa an upscale were not having none of this in our club joint nice move john nice move way to please the crowd give them some more to talk about.

So, you had plenty of tina?

i didnt bother going to copa, been there once before and the place fuckin sucks. definilty would have not want to go to a jp party. im sure it was a mess there. alot of people were never called about the party being moved. i know alot of people showed up to exit, then they went to copa and they would not let them in cause they got there at like 6:30, even though they had paid tickets. they were heated. im glad i got my money back.

Z

thats shit was wack yeah lets move the party to the copa an upscale were not having none of this in our club joint nice move john nice move way to please the crowd give them some more to talk about.

you're an idiot.

He didnt 'decide' to move the party to Copa. Exit was shut down because of a shooting last week at a hip hop party and Jp & Co. was forced to look for another venue to hold the party.

Copa agreed to let them throw it there. As someone with half a brain you should have taken into consideration being that Copa is an upscale venue maybe they would be shutting it down earlier!

some JP Veteran you are.

you're an idiot.

He didnt 'decide' to move the party to Copa. Exit was shut down because of a shooting last week at a hip hop party and Jp & Co. was forced to look for another venue to hold the party.

Copa agreed to let them throw it there. As someone with half a brain you should have taken into consideration being that Copa is an upscale venue maybe they would be shutting it down earlier!

some JP Veteran you are.

no shit dick head ur telling me are u serious i know the deal already and i was told by staff that the place would go till 12 nothing about not getting in after seven when does that ever happen u seem a little more upset than me lol

no shit dick head ur telling me are u serious i know the deal already and i was told by staff that the place would go till 12 nothing about not getting in after seven when does that ever happen u seem a little more upset than me lol

You obviously DON'T know the deal based on your first post. that is why i quoted your idiotic remark. Go back and look?

I'm not upset in the least I just can't stand people who make dumb decisions then cry about it like its someone elses fault.

You obviously DON'T know the deal based on your first post. that is why i quoted your idiotic remark. Go back and look?

I'm not upset in the least I just can't stand people who make dumb decisions then cry about it like its someone elses fault.

nobody said it was anybodys fault you rookie fuck i dont go out before six i never did not that i have to explain myself to u all im saying is that was fucked up not letting anyone in a big waist of time for me and everyone else who made the trip so blow me with your comments these days the only part of the night is the closing and when was the last time that people had to worry about walking in at a certain time never dee dick

nobody said it was anybodys fault you rookie fuck i dont go out before six i never did not that i have to explain myself to u all im saying is that was fucked up not letting anyone in a big waist of time for me and everyone else who made the trip so blow me with your comments these days the only part of the night is the closing and when was the last time that people had to worry about walking in at a certain time never dee dick

Stop living in the past. You have to worry about that shit now.

and ROOKIE? at least I know what a comma or a period is you numnutz.

Stop living in the past. You have to worry about that shit now.

and ROOKIE? at least I know what a comma or a period is you numnutz.

whos living in the past ur actually entertaining me cant everyone just be friends lol just stop dee smoke a blunt and think about something else ok lol

They prob. didn't want to let anyone in after 6 b/c they knew it would be nothing but crackheads anyways. Seeing how the event was being held in their club b/c of a raid at the original location, they were prob. playing it safe.

at least someone with a half a brain.....thank you

at least someone with a half a brain.....thank you
i dont do drugs for he record those days are sooo over for me baby i go to listen to the music thats why i go late cause i cant stand around all night straight its hard and i have a big brian i guess just not one to know "oh man maybe they wont let people in hmmm" should of thought of that one concidering its never fucking happened theres always a first i guess

i dont do drugs for he record those days are sooo over for me baby i go to listen to the music thats why i go late cause i cant stand around all night straight its hard and i have a big brian i guess just not one to know "oh man maybe they wont let people in hmmm" should of thought of that one concidering its never fucking happened theres always a first i guess

who said you do drugs?

people are sometimes just BORN stupid.

its ok though, you didnt miss much. I heard his set was half assed.. so dont be upset anymore

who said you do drugs?

people are sometimes just BORN stupid.

its ok though, you didnt miss much. I heard his set was half assed.. so dont be upset anymore

u said they probably werent letting anyone in after six cause it would be nothing but crackhead its the ones who walk in at 12 and leave at 12 those are the crack heads so i was assuming u were refering to me i went after six,and as far as the stupid remarks that ur hanging on to its called fast typing .......i heard the set wasn't that good myself thanks for the info,