Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jp's b day"nice turn out standing outside with a ticket"cant get in go "copa

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Facts are verified, confirmed and for real.

I just dont know what else to say to you at this point to get you to go away?

Deeeeeee-lyte....

If your facts were as verified or confirmed as you say, then this issue would have been settled. You wouldn't be sitting here trying to reassert your point like a kid who's been made to sit in the corner.

The funny part is that your ex stalkers probably won't even step in to save your ass or clear up this confusion. They're probably sitting here, reading this thread, laughing their asses off at you, wondering "who is this guy?" lol

Either way, did you use a condom with any of the guys you were involved with on the board?

Deeeeeee-lyte....

If your facts were as verified or confirmed as you say, then this issue would have been settled. You wouldn't be sitting here trying to reassert your point like a kid who's been made to sit in the corner.

The funny part is that your ex stalkers probably won't even step in to save your ass or clear up this confusion. They're probably sitting here, reading this thread, laughing their asses off at you, wondering "who is this guy?" lol

Either way, did you use a condom with any of the guys you were involved with on the board?

there you go.. turn up the heat a lil more, Get the jabs going a lil faster now, a lil meaner.

This is so textbook, I'd expect a lil more from you.

You are really SO far gone at this point, I pity you that you've sunk to this level of patheticness.

I hope one day you find peace of mind and happiness within yourself because until that happens you will always be this miserable monster inside the shell of a body of someone acting to have it all together.

I'm putting you on ignore and I'm done with your games.

there you go.. turn up the heat a lil more, Get the jabs going a lil faster now, a lil meaner.

This is so textbook, I'd expect a lil more from you.

You are really SO far gone at this point, I pity you that you've sunk to this level of patheticness.

I hope one day you find peace of mind and happiness within yourself because until that happens you will always be this miserable monster inside the shell of a body of someone acting to have it all together.

I'm putting you on ignore and I'm done with your games.

I probably shouldn't have been mean about most of this, because you probably really do have these losers stalking you and shit. If you really are being stalked by them, that does suck, and I'm sorry to hear that. I can't help but be mean though, because when I consider everything you write on messageboards, you just seem like you really need to be put in your place. I kind of feel bad for you now though.

Either way, look at the bright side: at least one of the stalkers you've been out with from this board probably won't post anything about you or post at all anymore since you've described at least one of their personalities, and you've revealed they they are either bipolar or senile.

You've managed to entertain me and rid yourself of at least one of your fabulous ex stalkers all at the same time. Good job!

I think Stringent should post this infamous PM he speaks about that Dee sent to him...that might help clear things up a bit

There's really not much to it. I posted a comment about one of the djs at Fast's parties, and she PM'd with some shit like "Man up and stop hiding under a fake name" (and according to her, I KNEW why she PM'd me with that message). That's how all of this nonsense started. Then, I saw her making similar accusations on this board, so my attack ensued.

Initially, she came off like yet another dumb ass who just liked to shoot her mouth off over her friends. I had no idea the shit ran this deep thnough, lol.