Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jp's b day"nice turn out standing outside with a ticket"cant get in go "copa

What, no tough-girl bullshit smart-ass responses like in your Private Messages on NCC?

It's now clear to me that you were the individual who started sending those retarded private messages to me on NCC under the name Fifi~dee, since you have the same shit written under your avatar.

Judging by your response, you don't like people writing fucked up shit towards you on messageboards. Think about that a little more carefully next time before you send some random, childish Private Message to someone you don't know, especially when that someone didn't make any comments toward you.

I'm not gonna turn this into what you want me to turn it into. It's just NOT going to happen. Try until you are blue in the face and you won't get shit from me.

I'm the FURTHEST thing from a tough girl, and you know EXACTLY why I sent you that PM so stop the charade.

Like I said a few posts up, please pretend I've died from a rare disease caused by posting nonsense all day and PLEASE don't address me anymore.

Its that simple.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw- fuckwad, ive never pmed you on any board iin my life.

so, please cross referance your posts with a fact checker next time, sherlock.

that was me.

I pm'd him (no wait I'm sorry HER) Back in like October or something with 2 sentences..

THATS IT.

it was me

someone Alert the authorities.... Lock me up, throw away the key.. I'm guilty

ok, so i feel that this is the aappropriate thread to get a medical question answered in...

so , tell me.... if someone who is clearly bi-polar and has distributed signs of multiple personality disorder continues to go untreated without meds.....

what do you think would happen??

any doctors in the housE? anyone???

I'm not gonna turn this into what you want me to turn it into. It's just NOT going to happen. Try until you are blue in the face and you won't get shit from me.

I'm the FURTHEST thing from a tough girl, and you know EXACTLY why I sent you that PM so stop the charade.

Like I said a few posts up, please pretend I've died from a rare disease caused by posting nonsense all day and PLEASE don't address me anymore.

Its that simple.

Let's clear up a few things. First of all, I dont know (nor do I care to know) what kind of a girl you are.

Your private message to me on NCC was originally sent because of something I wrote that had nothing to do with you. You decided to jump in like a tough-girl and make it your business.

Obviously you really do believe that I am your ex (or whoever you're talking about). If that were the case, and if I were really who you think I am, don't you think I'd be a little bit more careful about telling you how fuckin dumb you are on a messageboard, knowing that you could possibly reveal some of my private life on this messageboard and embarrass me? Do you realize how retarded you look, sitting there, believing I am someone from your past? Do you realize how funny that is? I suppose it's pretty telling though; when someone talks as much shit as you do, I suppose they would have a hard time keeping track of all the people who insult them.

Either way, take this wherever you want to take it. I'm done making my point. I am a fuckin stranger to you, and that is why your PM to me annoyed me in the first place. If i dont know you, and if I've never said anything to you, don't say shit to me.

actually it's more like a random person who received a retarded PM from a girl with a big mouth, and who is now cracking up, watching her go back and forth with her even more clueless friend about whether her winner of a boyfriend is posting this stuff. Deelite1, was he a smart guy? Was he a pisces?? lol

listen, stringent...whoever, whatever you ccalim to be at the moment...let me let you in a piece of advice...

you never have to PROVE the truth, only convince ppl of a lie.

awwww.....that's really astute of you : )

You're right. Deelite1, I miss you, and I can't be without you.

Let's clear up a few things. First of all, I dont know (nor do I care to know) what kind of a girl you are.

Your private message to me on NCC was originally sent because of something I wrote that had nothing to do with you. You decided to jump in like a tough-girl and make it your business.

Obviously you really do believe that I am your ex (or whoever you're talking about). If that were the case, and if I were really who you think I am, don't you think I'd be a little bit more careful about telling you how fuckin dumb you are on a messageboard, knowing that you could possibly reveal some of my private life on this messageboard and embarrass me? Do you realize how retarded you look, sitting there, believing I am someone from your past? Do you realize how funny that is? I suppose it's pretty telling though; when someone talks as much shit as you do, I suppose they would have a hard time keeping track of all the people who insult them.

Either way, take this wherever you want to take it. I'm done making my point. I am a fuckin stranger to you, and that is why your PM to me annoyed me in the first place. If i dont know you, and if I've never said anything to you, don't say shit to me.

ARE YOU STILL AT IT?

stop.

seriously.

If you are a stranger like you SAY you are.. then you wouldn't be making such an effort with these fucking novels and just understand that its a mix up. Why invest all this time?

Mix Ups happen ALL the time and they get cleared up. Let it be. If someone accused me of being someone else via PM I would have handled it differently..than you have, .....But what do I know.. I'm just a groupie idiot who don't know no bettah right?

So lets agree on this..

I'm a babbling loon and have no idea who you are or what Im talking about and what I know is ALL false and what has been presented , said, and shown to me on who you REALLY are was just completely fabricated in my own mind from too many hours on too many message boards from being too much of a groupie my feeble immature, childish 28 yr old mind just completely finally cracked from all of this nonsense leading me to burden your life with ONE.... PRIVATE.... MESSAGE.... back in October... thats 4 months ago... roughly 120 days.... about 2880 hours...

from the FURTHEST depths of my heart and in the most distant corners of my soul to I extend to you my most sincerest apologies and tonight, if the skies are clear I will look up at the stars and wish on them all that you DO forgive me.

I do apologize, Lets start over shall we?

Hi I'm Danielle, It is a Pleasure to meet you!

ARE YOU STILL AT IT?

stop.

seriously.

If you are a stranger like you SAY you are.. then you wouldn't be making such an effort with these fucking novels and just understand that its a mix up. Why invest all this time?

Mix Ups happen ALL the time and they get cleared up. Let it be. If someone accused me of being someone else via PM I would have handled it differently..than you have, .....But what do I know.. I'm just a groupie idiot who don't know no bettah right?

No, the reason why I made a big deal about this is because your random PM to me did not seem like a message from a mistaken girl. You didn't seem like someone who thought I was her ex. You seemed like someone who thought I was just hiding under some name, posting shit about your boy Fast, his promotion company, etc, when I couldn't give a two shits about doing any of that. My post wasn't even an insult towards your friend or his company. I gave my opinions about the dj at the time, if I remember correctly, and I also criticized a shitty door policy, but not once did I say anything about Fast or his company. Then, you came on this board, mentioning my name in yet another post that was related to whoever was posting shit about your boy fast and his promotion company. The reason why this all blew up is because you didn't validate your mistaken facts before posting dumb shit like an emotional little kid.

Also, I am BEGGING you to enlighten me on these facts that were "presented" to you that prove I'm your previous lover, lol. The only reason I have no problem insulting you on this board is because you sure as hell don't seem to have a problem doing it to others with your smart-ass little insinuendos. If you're going to suggest I am who you think I am, "man the fuck up" like your clueless little friend says, and prove it. Otherwise, don't say shit, because I really don't want to be confused with whatever faggots you may have dated in your life.

No, the reason why I made a big deal about this is because your random PM to me did not seem like a message from a mistaken girl. You didn't seem like someone who thought I was her ex. You seemed like someone who thought I was just hiding under some name, posting shit about your boy Fast, his promotion company, etc, when I couldn't give a two shits about doing any of that. My post wasn't even an insult towards your friend or his company. I gave my opinions about the dj at the time, if I remember correctly, and I also criticized a shitty door policy, but not once did I say anything about Fast or his company. Then, you came on this board, mentioning my name in yet another post that was related to whoever was posting shit about your boy fast and his promotion company. The reason why this all blew up is because you didn't validate your mistaken facts before posting dumb shit like an emotional little kid.

Also, I am BEGGING you to enlighten me on these facts that were "presented" to you that prove I'm your previous lover, lol. If I am really your boyfriend, speak up on these presented facts, otherwise don't mention them at all. Show me exactly how you've reached the conclusion that I am your ex boyfriend.

I didn't even read all of this because Its like a Monopoly game at this point.

NEVER ENDING.

The facts are irrelevant if its a mistake right?

Im' just a babbling loon.. don't pay any mind to me.

Its ok.. I wish I was lost too at this point.

Knowing too much is sometimes a shitty thing

Deelite,

We all know the sarcasm and all the other deflective shit really well at this point.

Do something beyond talking shit for once. This is no monopoly game. I want you to elaborate on this info that you know so we can get a taste of how stupid you really are. I want to see your sherlock holmes skills at work, and see exactly how you and your stupid partner in crime concluded that I'm your ex.

Verify your facts before you shoot your mouth off.

The sad part is that you're revealing all this personal shit about yourself and your ex online. Your ex is probably reading this right now and coughing up a hair ball, lol.

you know whats grat? she still never said it was an ex. ever. not once. this is what happens when youre a chronic liar, you start to slip up and incriminate yourself.

can you tell me how oyou went from being a female to being a male? i mean,ive heard of hermaphrodies, transexuals, etc...but i didnt know that ones cross gender could apply ot the internet.

Deelite,

We all know the sarcasm and all the other deflective shit really well at this point.

Do something beyond talking shit for once. This is no monopoly game. I want you to elaborate on this info that you know so we can get a taste of how stupid you really are. I want to see your sherlock holmes skills at work, and see exactly how you and your stupid partner in crime concluded that I'm your ex.

Verify your facts before you shoot your mouth off.

Your ex is probably reading this right now and coughing up a hair ball.

Stupid people.

what does it matter to you how I know what I do?

If you aren't who you say you are why would you want details?

If this is a case of mistaken identity why would you want to know details and information on something that clearly has NOTHING to do with you, but something to do with me who you DON'T know??

If you dont know me.. then you'll be lost if I started to explain.

so as I've said before.. Lets drop it. Pretend I've been abducted by aliens and stop addressing me on here. You aren't going to convince me otherwise of what I know no matter how many long winded posts you throw at me.

At the end of the day it REALLY shouldnt matter this much to you.

Just end it.