Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rydell/Santana III

Great night! Studio 4 was pretty insane last night. Packed but not overpacked for once. Only minor drawback was everyone being force fed some hip hop early on, regardless Richie Santana went on around 12. Built up some tracks and eased into his set perfectly. Few chill songs to set up some sick ass bangers. Rydell went on next and just kept it going. Crowd was great and will end up being a S4s "night of year candidate" for 06.

Studio 4 has a huge Trump Card to play if they want.. An all house music night... The demand is there. (montly Sunday bash?)

Thanks to KostaP,ML2K3, Sergio, Binoy (stop w/ the blackberry) and "King of all AA Meetings" Jar.. PK, you provide adult disney land night life in NJ, thank you!

Will Deko capitalize on this and host Rydell/Santana IV????? Tribal Sessions!

Great night! Studio 4 was pretty insane last night. Packed but not overpacked for once. Only minor drawback was everyone being force fed some hip hop early on, regardless Richie Santana went on around 12. Built up some tracks and eased into his set perfectly. Few chill songs to set up some sick ass bangers. Rydell went on next and just kept it going. Crowd was great and will end up being a S4s "night of year candidate" for 06.

Studio 4 has a huge Trump Card to play if they want.. An all house music night... The demand is there. (montly Sunday bash?)

Thanks to KostaP,ML2K3, Sergio, Binoy (stop w/ the blackberry) and "King of all AA Meetings" Jar.. PK, you provide adult disney land night life in NJ, thank you!

Will Deko capitalize on this and host Rydell/Santana IV????? Tribal Sessions!

Why was hip-hop played...? I don't get it...force feed is a good statement...one night a week should be just house music...just one night...sheesh...the venue is there and the demand....why do I have to travel 50 miles to Deko to hear house music in NJ?

Why was hip-hop played...? I don't get it...force feed is a good statement...one night a week should be just house music...just one night...sheesh...the venue is there and the demand....why do I have to travel 50 miles to Deko to hear house music in NJ?

I agree, Its sad. NJ needs more house clubs. Hip Hop puts me in a bad mood.

and we all know what happens when RayRays is in a bad mood... Hype, please tell us.

always a treat

O man, I wish one day I see some of you guys out somewhere. You better hope I dont, and somebody dont point out who you guys are. Cause trust me, if you had any idea of what I looked like, or who I chill with, none of you would be sayin shit. Please god, please, grant me this wish, I think some of these fuckers need it. Then they cant hide behind there computer screens anymore, and we will see how tuff they really are.

FYI, there were 3 hip hop songs played as the "transition" to santana to kinda "start " the night. Wait, i forgot, 3 hip hop songs and the Joan jett was the "hand off" song which the ENTIRE place, and i mean the ENTIRE place was singing when roveen cut it out. When a crowd reacts like that , it dosent seem to me like they are being "force feed" anything.Its called having fun,ya know, why people go out in the first place?

anyway............SIIICK NIGHT with the deko boys. Sorry bout the forcefeeding :P:)

Studio 9 Saturdays for the past month now has been all house music in the main room with Denny.

FYI, there were 3 hip hop songs played as the "transition" to santana to kinda "start " the night. Wait, i forgot, 3 hip hop songs and the Joan jett was the "hand off" song which the ENTIRE place, and i mean the ENTIRE place was singing when roveen cut it out. When a crowd reacts like that , it dosent seem to me like they are being "force feed" anything.Its called having fun,ya know, why people go out in the first place?

anyway............SIIICK NIGHT with the deko boys. Sorry bout the forcefeeding :P:)

Thanks for everything as always, nobody walked out sober lol

who played the hip-hop...Dj Dan Fury?

Yes, Dan Fury has been leading the way for Hip Hop, he is also famous for being the first dj to mix in some Sweedish Death Metal on top of it. My thread was nothing more than praise for Sunday night. This is a house music message board so we here are allowed to bash hip hop. Its fun and we are no longer in the minority in terms of our taste.

Still, no answer for Rydell/Santana IV... That was the whole point of my post....

Yes, Dan Fury has been leading the way for Hip Hop, he is also famous for being the first dj to mix in some Sweedish Death Metal on top of it. My thread was nothing more than praise for Sunday night. This is a house music message board so we here are allowed to bash hip hop. Its fun and we are no longer in the minority in terms of our taste.

Still, no answer for Rydell/Santana IV... That was the whole point of my post....

I forsee it happening more often then just once a year

i have a feeling we might be seeing it more than ya think..............

and sandman, good idea with the once a month thig on a sunday.............

I don't want to take credit for any ideas for your venue... I am just a customer who bows down and appreciates each night I spend in S4.

Rydell plays his best when he's alongside other great djs imo....

I had a good time but it wasnt "up there" with any of my favorites by any means.... We got there pretty early, I'll admit, and I have no idea who was playing at that point but we were nearly begging them to speed it up for the first hour at least. As soon as it DID start to get crowded, etc, they changed to Hip Hop (I would swear on my life it was more than 3 songs, but whatever).

I didnt stay til the end, heard I missed Paula Cole which I am pretty upset about.... Who played it anyways? Rydell I will assume?

I :heart you Kosta! Thanks again for taking care of us. ;)

I had a good time but it wasnt "up there" with any of my favorites by any means.... We got there pretty early, I'll admit, and I have no idea who was playing at that point but we were nearly begging them to speed it up for the first hour at least. As soon as it DID start to get crowded, etc, they changed to Hip Hop (I would swear on my life it was more than 3 songs, but whatever).

I didnt stay til the end, heard I missed Paula Cole which I am pretty upset about.... Who played it anyways? Rydell I will assume?

I :heart you Kosta! Thanks again for taking care of us. ;)

hi hi hi

good review :heart: