Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mansion...

so i went on sat nite...got there around 1230 and left close to 3...we had the VIP section on the left right next to the entrance to the main room...let me just say the dj was awful...his records skipped so damn much...and then the music selection between 130 and 230 was just the worst....this place looks like it would have so much potential especially being there aint shit to do in lakewood, brick, howell, TR, etc...but they need better djs...i was happy to only pay $10 to get in tho...the girls dancing in those booths were hot also...but damn did i run into too many ppl from high school...

so i went on sat nite...got there around 1230 and left close to 3...we had the VIP section on the left right next to the entrance to the main room...let me just say the dj was awful...his records skipped so damn much...and then the music selection between 130 and 230 was just the worst....this place looks like it would have so much potential especially being there aint shit to do in lakewood, brick, howell, TR, etc...but they need better djs...i was happy to only pay $10 to get in tho...the girls dancing in those booths were hot also...but damn did i run into too many ppl from high school...

i was there this past sat night and had a good time. i thought the music selection was on point. for the music skipping, it was the cd players and also from the time you said it was the worst, more than half the sound system wasnt working. cheyne is a good dj and always does a good job at what he does

Whats with the shot?????

Jim, I am and always have been cool with you.

Its called sarcasim.

nahhh hommie...just saying that it would suck not to have turntables at the club.... i personally use the serato with the TTS and most djs have cdjs and tts are a required thing////come on man...re re read that lol

nahhh hommie...just saying that it would suck not to have turntables at the club.... i personally use the serato with the TTS and most djs have cdjs and tts are a required thing////come on man...re re read that lol

Your right dude,my bad..

At my age my eyes tend to play tricks on me..

I owe you a shot...see you St Patricks Day..

By the way whereabouts exactly is this Mansion Nightclub located in Brick , N.J. ???

Wayne ( DJ WET )

Forked River , N.J.

Its in the same plaza as Chevys but behind it.

Right next door to Mels.

I will be there this sat The March 4th

Giving away free tanning stuff.

I've heard mixed things about this place... Is it worth the hour drive tomorrow?

well you can always go down to jenks if they still havent figured out how to install turntables and float the cd players... ludicrous in this day & age... who the fuck builds a " world class " club and doesnt install turntables ? why not just do the cd mixes at home and bring your ipod and play your bedroom mixes so they wont skip ?? lol

who the fuck builds a " world class " club and doesnt install turntables ? why not just do the cd mixes at home and bring your ipod and play your bedroom mixes so they wont skip ?? lol

I can answer that question for you. Beacause its called new technology and cd players are used more widely than turntables. Mostly all djs now only use cds. I made the transfer over to all cds a year ago after i bought the pioneers. And it was a great decision by my.

I can answer that question for you. Beacause its called new technology and cd players are used more widely than turntables. Mostly all djs now only use cds. I made the transfer over to all cds a year ago after i bought the pioneers. And it was a great decision by my.

its funny i was the biggest supporter of cdjs as u know but now with serato i hardly ever use them now...how easy it is to look for music is redic now especially with how much music i have all over the place... matt u need to fuck with it... u can use cdjs with it too...

its funny i was the biggest supporter of cdjs as u know but now with serato i hardly ever use them now...how easy it is to look for music is redic now especially with how much music i have all over the place... matt u need to fuck with it... u can use cdjs with it too

I will evently transfer over to it as soon as i can afford a nice g4. if you want, i will be excepting early bday presents next week. you know what i want.

Sincerely,

Disco King

I will evently transfer over to it as soon as i can afford a nice g4. if you want, i will be excepting early bday presents next week. you know what i want.

Sincerely,

Disco King

i got mine for $1300 g4 apple 14" mon 80 gig, 1.5 mghz ram