Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is coming out tomorrow for the opening of Element?

Should be a good time with Cevin Fisher, Rob DiStefano (Founder and Owner of Twisted records) and Adam Freemer as well (his two new releases are bombs, Tenaglia plays them both).

Rich Woods will be ripping it up in the basement, a.k.a. the Vault, which I hear is a REALLY nice room. Rich has opened for Danny Tenaglia numerous times.

I'm not a promoter, just trying to spread the word about a new spot since there really aren't too many nice, smaller more intimate venues left in the city besides Cielo, Opus, and Sullivan Room.

Sol should also be off the hook tomorrow with Doc Martin doing his thang. Haven't seen him in a while.

Lots of great parties coming up man, NYC is indeed alive and well :):):)

arena.jpg

From Larry Tee's party last Saturday.

Unless that blurry action is totally throwing me off, that's not Larry Tee spinning. I'm working the door on Saturdays so I wasn't inside most of the night so I don't remember what Larry was wearing. However, I could be totally wrong here about that not being Larry. But anyways, the club-owners did one hell of a job revamping the club. It looks amazing....

225 Houston St (Houston & A)

But watch out - Saturday night is their "gay" night so don't show up if you're phobic at all.....

Im not phobic at all, but when they get hopped up on drugs, they wanna molest anything with a twig and berries. Is this is how it's gunna be?