Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Guido Video

Maybe it's me tinckering on the verge of being close to 40 (I'm 34) but I don't find the humor in some grade-school kid saying "fuck" 500 times. It just reminds me how low-class some parents are when I see them dragging their 7 year-old behind them while saying "fuck this" or "fuck that" without a care in the world that their kids are learning from their example.

I'm not an old fart yet but geez, give me some "electric company" any day over this ghetto guido shite (and don't get me wrong, I see parents of all races saying shite in front of their kids that just blows me away so I in no way intend the "guido" statement to be racist).

GOD your old

Actually I'm only 24 (I had a 10 year void of any clublife so that decade doesn't count).

And youngin', if you're going to talk back to your elders like that then you need to learn how to spell.......

And the answer to staying young? Just hang out with those who are older than you are. Sure the trance/techno/tribal scene might be filled with kids who are actually young enough to justify having a pacifier in their mouth, but in the electro scene, there are plenty of older people running around.