Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What school does everyone go to?

I find that really insulting, there is a lot of reasons why i'm at Hofstra. I really dislike the school but right now I would rather continue and finish my education on time rather than transfer again and have to spend an extra semester making up classes

to each is own... i'm the last one in the world to be living life on a timetime... i just do what makes me happy, so i really can't relate to you... sorry if you find it insulting, just being real.

to each is own... i'm the last one in the world to be living life on a timetime... i just do what makes me happy, so i really can't relate to you... sorry if you find it insulting, just being real.

So not going to school makes you happy?.....

ok...

She'll most likely make more money which in the end makes her happier than she did WITHOUT school....

you must be hot, 'cause your far from smart.

...you can try to justify it, but this is def. an insult...so many different ways you could have expressed yourself but didnt...

<---RU graduate and currently taking some courses at Yavapai Community College - home of crystal meth heads and single mom's who prob slept with the meth heads.

:)