Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***YOUR OPINION NEEDED***

Without adding too many unnecessary replies to this thread, please indicate your opinion to the following:

I received word from the ClubPlanet owners that it would be ok to distribute a pin with the logo on it. They also liked the idea. The only concern is that the current logo with the swirly circles may be dropped soon to reflect just a text logo with no artwork.

Please reply:

1. Would you be interested in a lapel pin?

2. Should we use the current swirly logo (which I think is cool--see below) or something else entirely different?

Your opinion will help to see this "project" through so please only reply if you have valid answers to the above questions.

Thanks,

Rich

cp.jpg

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

[This message has been edited by suedenyc (edited 12-18-2000).]

how many people here wear pins .,.,?

and why would u distribute them for CP and wanan make some digi pins and hand them out .. =) Go Ahead !

=)

the circle logo is pretty cool .. if u know they are going to ditch it ask them if that have a new lil logo planned and check it out . ..

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

im feelin the circles..stick with it...and make it small....no bigger than the size of a quarter. Discreet, yet noticable.

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

Originally posted by nyc420:

I'm in for wearing a pin, but I don't want to be targeted by security guards at clubs...what would we do about that?

i don't understand the fear of being targeted by security guards. it's not like this is any sort of organized crime ring. unless...there's something going on that i've been completely oblivious to... i hope that's just my paranoia playing with me. anyone?

------------------

FOR SALE: ROOMMATE. CHEAP

Originally posted by deanna11:

i don't understand the fear of being targeted by security guards. it's not like this is any sort of organized crime ring. unless...there's something going on that i've been completely oblivious to... i hope that's just my paranoia playing with me. anyone?

now we're gonna have to kill you

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Ohh.. so you DIDN'T know about us selling baby llamas on the black market? ... lol - I agree... I think the pins are a great idea and I also like the swirlies...

- Meli -

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Haven't you heard?!?! Oooooooo!!!!

The organized crime ring of the 21st century! The dreaded CP. With a crime boss in every club! Better watch out, we'll off ya for just for having a pacifier....

C - P baby!!! *Doing the "C" and "P" signs with the fingers*

Heh heh

cwm2.gif

------------------

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

Ok...so much for the "non-necessary" postings.

To clear things up for the people who missed the original topics:

We posted the idea of having a ClubPlanet item made up as a "secret id" to alert other members of your presence in public settings. As an example, if you are on a train or restaurant and someone across from you has the item on their backpack, coat or hat you would know that they belong to this message board and make the connection. This item is not intended strictly for use in clubs but instead to identify eachother when you run into eachother in your daily lives.

After some brief voting, we decided on a lapel pin with the ClubPlanet logo. I did some pricing research with a company that makes these things and came up with an enamelled lapel pin roughly the size of a nickel. The cost would be about $2.00 per person if we ordered 200 of them.

I got permission from the ClubPlanet owners to use the circle logo if we wanted it however they are not going to be using it anymore and will instead have a text-only logo like "ClubPlanet.Com".

So that's where we stand. Please scroll up to my first posting in this thread for the specific questions I'm asking you.

Thanks,

Rich

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

i like the circle . . . even if there was no CP . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

i like the swirls . . . even if there was no CP . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

I agree, the circles with no letters is more discreet and looks better. But what happens when they drop the logo and new people join? These people might not know the symbol...

------------------

The music was our teacher...

The DJ was our preacher...

Now tell me if I reach you.