Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's Official. Morillo @ Pacha on 3/17 = 12hr SET!!!

montbh

Guest silverball

I was so bored that i read the jersery boards and...

i learned a few things. Theres alot of johnathan peter fans over there. Now i know the reason why erick morillos crowd and style of music he plays now has change over the past 2 yrs. Now this applies to both NYC and nj it seems like people who are only into HARDER FASTER bpms and use drugs are having their after hrs closed. While im enjoying many after hrs at places where the bpm is 124 to the max 128 maybe 130. And yes i am still bored.

I was so bored that i read the jersery boards and...

i learned a few things. Theres alot of johnathan peter fans over there. Now i know the reason why erick morillos crowd and style of music he plays now has change over the past 2 yrs. Now this applies to both NYC and nj it seems like people who are only into HARDER FASTER bpms and use drugs are having their after hrs closed. While im enjoying many after hrs at places where the bpm is 124 to the max 128 maybe 130. And yes i am still bored.

i only wish u would come out from behind ur fake screen name!! JACK ASS!! ur not even a bit funny!! i have not seen certain other jackasses posting so im guessing ur just hiding under a different name!! You must feel so cool living the life u livee!! i only wish i was you!! fukin half a sissy!!

WOW!!LOLOL!! i must calm myself!! lately been a little to prideful of this currently lame ass board!! hope i n time the jerk offs get a clue and it turns back into the love for music!!! that is all!!

JEN!!! You never seem to make the dam parties!!#@#!@#@:blah:

Hahaha<3 I just have some personal issues I have to take care of and also UGH after that JP event with all the crackheaded-ness.. its time to take a break.. I am still waiting to hear from college and it is driving me up a wall. But yes, a lot of my friends leave for WMC and thats their last weekend so it is up to them on what they want to do.. I am sure though that they will end up going for a portion of the 12 hour set. But even when I do go, I never seem to find any of you!!!!!!