Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vegas Trip Review 2/17 2/23

djbrandon

My Trip review from last week.

Friday-

Coyote Ugly - Lots of fun, entertaining, the staff was friendly and fun. A

Empire Ballroom Utopia Paul Okenfold -Cool looking place, staff was pretty cool, Okenfold didn't come on until after 5:00 which seemed a little late to me. I flew in from the east that same day so it was like 8am to me when he went on. B

Saturday-

We had a private function until later. We then met a couple peopel at Coyote ugly around 3am and headed to Drais.

Drais - Classy place, freindly staff. I met Darkvixon. We had a good time. Lots fo good looking people there. A

Sunday - Plan was for Body English but earlier plans ran late and we were so tired from 2 nights of late night in a row we decided to head to Spiermint Rhino. Not as good as in past years. Lots of aggrivation to buy dances. B

Monday - Foundation Room Awesome View, Awesome Staff, Cool layout. The DJ's were OK not great. Had a great time. A

Tried to go to Jett really late but even though people were leaving and the party was still going on inside and there was no line the staff wouldn't let us peak in for a few. So no review. I did meet Sergio Mora the Contender champion in the hallway out side of jett and he was relly a cool guy.

Tuesday - Studio 54 this is where I saw DJP(see other thread). We had a great time. A

Wednesday - Tao

I was excited to go to Tao but quickly dissapointed. Even though the line wasn't long we were quickly cornered by a door guy who told us with 4 guys he wouldn't let us in unless we payed him 50 bucks. At this point there was almost no line) so we pooled the money and went in. The place is awesome inside. Amazing amazing decor. This club kept letting people in and it got so crowded it was simply stupid. The bartenders couldn't keep up and became unfriendly. I was waiting on a drink and had a girl come up and slam into me. The bartender then takes her order first. I raised my money to get attention and he says don't wave your money at me. I said I was here before the last two people you served. He turns to the other bartender and says don't serve this asshole. To which I told him fuck you you little bitch.

We found a spot to stand and then had a bouncer ask us to move because we were in his way or something. The thing was the place was so crowded we had no place to go. We decided to leave because it sucked. To our surprise they were still letting people in outside. This club s a joke. D

All in all we had a great time. I love Vegas.

Forgot one place Hogs and Heifers downtown.

My buddy wanted to go. Our flight went out at 11:59pm on Thursday. So we went downtown to see the lights and hit the Oxygen Bar and decided to pop in this place for one beer. It was about 8:30 and we were the only ones in there with the exception of a few folks who came and went.

The bartenders were hot, fun and pushed the alcohol. The plan for one beer turned into 3 and a shot. We barely made our flight. Grade B just because nobody was there and they had slots in the bar.