Clubplanet Nightlife Community

March 11th

wild34

Coming into Chicago for the House Wares Show. Looking to possibly go out on a Saturday night. Whats the best place to go in downtown for House Music? Tranist seems pretty good, but not sure. How is Excalibur in the main room, or the Dome as they may call it.

Any feedback would be great.

Coming into Chicago for the House Wares Show. Looking to possibly go out on a Saturday night. Whats the best place to go in downtown for House Music? Tranist seems pretty good, but not sure. How is Excalibur in the main room, or the Dome as they may call it.

Any feedback would be great.

You an exhibiter or attande???? :)

i'm also going to be in chicago from california. i have a conferene to host on saturday morning. but i found out that satoshi tomiie is spinning friday nite. never seen him spin and always wanted to, so i'll going to work the next day with visine!!!

i'm also going to be in chicago from california. i have a conferene to host on saturday morning. but i found out that satoshi tomiie is spinning friday nite. never seen him spin and always wanted to, so i'll going to work the next day with visine!!!

What is the confernce about? i will be arriving early Saturday afternoon.

What type of business are you in? The only place that looks pretty cool is Transit, I might check this place out, and I will be going to the Housewares Show on Sunday hopefully in one peace.

Forget about that trade show, is there anything good to do in Chicago that weekend?

My days are full with appointments, and meetings, my nights...will be needing some good time.

Any suggestions????

Where are you coming from? You know something, seems like we are talking to ourselves, if this was the NJ & or the NY board, we would be getting a number of replies telling us where to go.

Seems like we are on our own!