Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tuff couple of month

xlr8ted

Snip-it of Pete Doherty, kate moss' ex boyfriend

"Prosecutor Bryony Derbyshire had told the court Doherty was stopped by police in London on Nov. 30, and heroin and cocaine were found in his car.

He was stopped again four days later, when police found heroin, morphine, crack cocaine and marijuana in his car.

Doherty was again stopped by police in London on Jan. 26, when he was found to be carrying heroin. He pleaded guilty at three earlier hearings to seven counts of drug possession in relation to these incidents."

Snip-it of Pete Doherty, kate moss' ex boyfriend

"Prosecutor Bryony Derbyshire had told the court Doherty was stopped by police in London on Nov. 30, and heroin and cocaine were found in his car.

He was stopped again four days later, when police found heroin, morphine, crack cocaine and marijuana in his car.

Doherty was again stopped by police in London on Jan. 26, when he was found to be carrying heroin. He pleaded guilty at three earlier hearings to seven counts of drug possession in relation to these incidents."

:laugh:

maybe he said to himself ... well i have to do something to be as fucking looney as Tom Cruise to get her back ... and i guess this was the only way he could reach points of wanting to jump on Oprahs couch and attacking her ...

kate moss..

maybe he said to himself ... well i have to do something to be as fucking looney as Tom Cruise to get her back ... and i guess this was the only way he could reach points of wanting to jump on Oprahs couch and attacking her ...

wrong kate. lol

your thinking of katie holmes :laugh:

Guest onisakura
I know you guys have no taste in music since you all suck, but the Libertines do kick ass, might be some appeal

His music wasn't in question. His appearance and nasty drug habit were.