get so drunk that i don't remeber

how to tie my shoe.

Plan B- smoke enough green to

forget all my worries in life.

I think i'll do both.

thursday nites : any bangin' spots?

stay true to yourself

eGz. cwm14.gif

"The concepts of 'efficiency' and 'rationality' are at the heart of substantive policy analysis. How are these terms defined in that context? How are those concepts reflected in tools like benefit/cost analysis? How do they related to the fundamental characteristics of the key institutions that must make policy (the executive, Congress, courts and agences)?"

That was the easiest one of eight essays I have to finish (have yet to begin) by 2PM...

Soooooo... I know how you feel. Unfortunately, I'm not done until noon Friday. Thank god I won't have to come back until January 20th... cwm36.gif

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif

guys don't sweat it, just go through it, finals blow but hang in there, mine is tomororw, i see myself at the library alll night and on top of that, its a damn ER final... yea with the easiest question going something like this...and this is what i heard from a fellow student

"what is the dosage of Epinephrine used to treat anaphylactic shock"

thank God i knew it was 1:1000 anything other than that the person would be dead by now. lol. gee maybe i shouldnt laugh. oh well try not to kill yourself guys, i plan on getting pissy drunk tomorrow night myself. good luck!

------------------

30th_statue.jpg

Angel Of Resurrection....

I feel for all of u guys out there... I had all my finals last week, and Now I am proud to say that I survived finals week, - successfuly - achieved all my academic goals, and Twilo friday as a cherry on top... Now I'm chillin down in FL waiting for Friday to go out and get hammered down in SoBe... If u hang in there long enough, and push urself to accomplish ur assignments... U'll feel sooo good when u light that joint at the end of it all!!! AHH!! smokin.gifcwm32.gifcwm35.gif Good Luck to u all!!

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

Originally posted by ncomodo:

By the way my paper is due tomorrow Wed 12/20. I go back to school Jan 30.

Jan 30!!! My last final is on the 20th and school starts again on the 10th...enjoy your (long) break cwm1.gif

Good luck to everyone on the rest of their tests cwm38.gif

------------------

=)

I hear you guys. It seems like these tests and papers are neverending....but just think, in a few days it'll all be good. Until then it just seems like hell on earth.

OK, gotta go do more work cwm7.gif although my problem is that I'm so hopped up on those damn caffeine pills right now that I can barely sit still long enough to type this reply, let alone a 12-page paper.....

Happy studying and good luck to all!!!!

public static boolean get_happy(String finalstime)

{ boolean happy = false;

String for_me = ""

for (int deserves=0; deserves<finalstime.length(); deserves++)

{char E = finalstime(j);

for_me = for_me + E;

}

if (for_me = "DONE AND CAN GET FUCKED UP")

happy = true;

return happy;

}

------------------

FOR SALE: ROOMMATE. CHEAP

Originally posted by beatmaker:

Finals, finals and then more finals.

I'm basically legally insane since

i've gotten no sleep in the past

two nites (not from clubs)

and more hours spent in the

boring ass library than in

my own apartment. anyway, i am

officially done on thursday @10am.

Plan A-

get so drunk that i don't remeber

how to tie my shoe.

Plan B- smoke enough green to

forget all my worries in life.

I think i'll do both.

thursday nites : any bangin' spots?

stay true to yourself

eGz. cwm14.gif

Damn bro, same with me. I'm done Thursday 10pm and I'll be definetly being doing plan A and B. Got three more to go though. Good luck.

My last final is tommorow, I can't wait till its' all over. Then I will sell back the books I payed $300 for and be lucky if they even take them back and give me like $20. At least thats 20 bucks I can spend on celebrating with a phat blunt. The sad thing is I didn't even open my books once, even sadder is I didn't even study at all. Had 4 days in a row with nothing to do but I kept telling myself tommorow I'll study double the time. Now hear it is night before my last two exams and I'm telling myself I'll wake up a couple hours early and study then.

Originally posted by ncomodo:

I don't have a final, instead I had to write a 15 page term paper. What would you rather have a term paper or just a regular final ???

Ha ha ha... it'd be nice if I actually had a choice between the two. One of my professors must be insane... not only do we have a huge final (where we have to identify poets by their poetry, remember the years during which they wrote and recall specific quotes), but we ALSO have a 15-page final paper due by Friday... cwm3.gif So no "one or the other" for this kitten... *sigh*

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif

By the way my paper is due tomorrow Wed 12/20. I go back to school Jan 30.

Originally posted by happykittn:

Ha ha ha... it'd be nice if I actually had a choice between the two. One of my professors must be insane... not only do we have a huge final (where we have to identify poets by their poetry, remember the years during which they wrote and recall specific quotes), but we ALSO have a 15-page final paper due by Friday... cwm3.gif So no "one or the other" for this kitten... *sigh*

i am with all of you guys. i finish thursday at 5:30. i soooo do not feel like studying though. finals are definatly the worst, and I think that it ended up by christmas just to give everyone stress for the holidays. all I know is that i dont want to study anymore or else im gonna bust.

peace out,

gianni

------------------

AIM: GGFELLA4

EMAIL: iannuzzi4@yahoo.com

0200.gif

HOMER DANCING TO JOINTS!!!