Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have a Delimma...

Originally posted by happykittn:

Your passport or original (not a copy!) birth certificate will work... although I'm not sure how comfortable you'd be carrying around your birth certificate all night long... (btw, it's "dilemma" cwm7.gif )

dilemna I thought wink.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif I'm dreaming of a white christmas------------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

However that word is spelled.

I'm souposed to go to Cream and Vinyl this Friday, BUT, since my purse got stolen at SF this Sat/Sun I don't have an ID (or anything else that was in there - credit cards, cell phone, make-up and keys to my place).

Yes I'm over 21, anyone knows where I can get one fast? HELP! frown.gif

------------------

genie.gif This genie grants 3 wishes... Hey I'm not sharing! He's all MINE!

damn, i'm sorry to hear that. that really sucks!

can't you just go to the DMV and get a replacement license/state-issued ID that day? just might have to wait around a while. or else have someone make you a fake, i guess...?

------------------

FOR SALE: ROOMMATE. CHEAP

Originally posted by uknjx2:

Do you have a passport?? If not you'd better get your ass to Motor Vehicles fast...I don't know how it works in NY.....

LOL no passport.. that was stolen too - in Florida and I didn't report it yet... and it takes too long to get in the mail...

HELPPPPPPPPPPP!

------------------

can't you just go to the DMV and get a replacement license/state-issued ID that day? just might have to wait around a while. or else have someone make you a fake, i guess...?

------------------

FOR SALE: ROOMMATE. CHEAP

I'd call the places ahead of time, even go down there and tell your story before you go. Then, ask the manager or someone to write you a 'hall pass' or something. that's a lot of work, but it will make your case look a lot more legit.

Or, get there super early before they start carding.

Originally posted by rachel1997:

However that word is spelled.

I'm souposed to go to Cream and Vinyl this Friday, BUT, since my purse got stolen at SF this Sat/Sun I don't have an ID (or anything else that was in there - credit cards, cell phone, make-up and keys to my place).

Yes I'm over 21, anyone knows where I can get one fast? HELP! frown.gif

Your passport or original (not a copy!) birth certificate will work... although I'm not sure how comfortable you'd be carrying around your birth certificate all night long... (btw, it's "dilemma" cwm7.gif )

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif

Originally posted by deanna11:

If it's like that... I'd do it on Friday! Does anyone know what time it closes? Or how much it is?

------------------

Hey Rachel, how about hittin up the DMV...Here is what I got from their site:

http://www.nydmv.state.ny.us/

If your license, permit or ID was lost due to a crime, obtain form MV-78 B from a police agency. This form is available only from police agencies, and is not available to the public from DMV. Items will be replaced free of charge if the police report shows they were lost due to crime.

~*Jam*~

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas

Originally posted by translucent:

Call your credit card company. Most of them have some sort of emergency services that would expedite things in the event of a stolen wallet.

They told me no such thing........ HELP! I barely have any more change lying around my house to get to work!

------------------

Guest chinagirl

go to the dmv and order a new licence they are gonna charge you for it i think its like 9 or 10 bucks. they will give you a temporary paper one right there. the only thing that i can think that you can do is bring that and a some other form of id. like a college id with your name and picture on it to match the dmv one. i would bring a couple of id's!! good luck cwm35.gif

Originally posted by rachel1997:

They told me no such thing........ HELP! I barely have any more change lying around my house to get to work!

If this is true, how are you going to scrounge up enough cover for Cream and Vinyl? And hey... if worse comes to worse, you can always stay in and snuggle up with a good book... it wouldn't be the end of the world... cwm15.gif

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif

Originally posted by happykittn:

If this is true, how are you going to scrounge up enough cover for Cream and Vinyl? And hey... if worse comes to worse, you can always stay in and snuggle up with a good book... it wouldn't be the end of the world... cwm15.gif

Well I'm not going alone to Cream and Vinyl so the $$$ isn't an issue till Friday.. BLA!

And I thing I should've went to College now! I would have an ID.. LOL

------------------

WZUP, FUK THE DMV UR JUST ASKIN FOR A HEADACHE. I'm sure you have lotz of friendz and/or just people who could let u use their

id for the night. I'm only 20 and I have never gotten shot down using friendz IDZ at Just about every club, and I'm a friggen dude. just worry about lookin good, and shit will workout. Or u can go talk to some butch

bitch at the fuken DMV. it closes at 4 or 5 where i live.alwayz try to be aware,of where ur

shit iz, and the people around in a club.learn from ur mistake, cuz it could have been alot worse.