Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celebrity news, gossip, scandels, pics, etc....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...if u are calling paris a tranny i agree.....but this confused me...

Waaaiiit...who's the broad in the red dress lol

I'm seeing that pic everywhere

lolol NO! its not paris...its a pic of a black tranny that looks like Wesley snipes with an orange weave and red dress with fur...

you dont see that in the picture?? what thaaaaaaaaaa?!?!?!

Im so confizzled...are you fucking with me?!?!

...the picture u posted is wesley snipes ...in what i can only guess is TO WONG FOO....however u asked me who the broad was in the red dress before u posted that picture and after i posted a picture of paris in a red dress...therefore confusing the shit out of me

...the picture u posted is wesley snipes ...in what i can only guess is TO WONG FOO....however u asked me who the broad was in the red dress before u posted that picture and after i posted a picture of paris in a red dress...therefore confusing the shit out of me

hahahaha

okay but I just looked back at the last couple of pages and a lot of the pics you posted came out as the pic I posted of wesley snipes. Maybe something is wrong with the links?

Pam And Kid Rock Over

pam.jpg

A whopping 4 months

Pamela Anderson, Kid Rock divorcing

NEW YORK (AP) -- Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock each filed divorce papers Monday seeking to end their marriage of less than four months.

Anderson's representative would not comment on the reason or any particulars of the divorce. Anderson and Rock, whose real name is Robert Ritchie, each cited "irreconcilable differences" in their divorce filings in Los Angeles County Superior Court.

"Yes, it's true," Anderson wrote in a brief statement on her Web site. "Unfortunately impossible."

A message left with Ritchie's attorney wasn't immediately returned.

The relationship between Anderson, 39, and Ritchie, 35, has been a turbulent one since they became engaged in 2002. They broke up the following year, but later reunited and held several wedding ceremonies over the summer.

They were wed in late July near St. Tropez, France, and again at a courthouse in Beverly Hills on August 3. They also tied the knot in an August 17 ceremony in Nashville, Tenn.

The pair filed separate divorce petitions, about an hour apart, early Monday. Anderson reported their separation date as November 21; Ritchie said it was November 26.

First word of the split was reported by "The Insider," the syndicated news magazine.

Anderson's spokeswoman, Tracy Nguyen, confirmed earlier this month that the actress had suffered a miscarriage.

The actress has two sons, Brandon, 10, and Dylan, 8, from her marriage to rocker Tommy Lee. Ritchie, a Michigan native who owns a condo in Nashville, has a 13-year-old son, Bob Jr.

Anderson appears in the "Borat" movie and has been filming "Blonde and Blonder." Rock released his latest CD, "Live Trucker," in February.

Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed

Misk you are slipping...

can't believe you are not all on top of this Rosie O'donnell, Kelly Rippa and Clay Aiken drama :woah:

..i didnt think anyone cared lol....it was kinda stupid no?!...and over...rosie and kelly were like friends again asap....

what site is it doing it for???!......bastards......btw the drag queen is miss noxeema jackson!!!

When a straight man puts on a dress and goes on a sexual kick he is a transvestite. When a man is a woman trapped in a man's body and has a little operation he is a Transsexual. When a gay man has way too much fashion sense for one gender he is a drag queen. And when a tired little Latin boy puts on a dress, he is simply a boy in a dress!