Clubplanet Nightlife Community

skirts and pants without pockets when you go out

weyes

where the hell am i supposed to put my id and money :mad: ??? i've tied my car key into my shoelaces before, so that's no biggie, but i hate skirts (my pants all do happen to have pockets) that have no pockets. i hate carrying around a bag (so annoying to dance with) and putting things in my bra isn't a good idea, 'cause things would fall out with my vigorous dancing. what do you people do? shoe? maybe i should get some roos... that wouldn't help with the id, though - too small.

boo :no: .

Thats funny I usually put my id in my bra in the strap area under my arm,the strap is wide enough to cover the whole thing, Then it usually ends up fusing with my skin with all the dancing.lol. but the only other place I was thinking of was in your shoe, granted youd be feeling it everytime you jumped, but if your having fun, who cares right! ;)

i had my friends hold on to my stuff in las vegas....

i thought it was a good idea until the dj was done djing and I was the last one in the club looking for everybody...

ended up with no ID no money in Las Vegas...

it was one of my best nights out.. I met a wonderful couple who took me to another club, Drai's, ended up partying all night long...

so what did we learn???? NEVER TRUST FRIENDS WHO ARE DRINKING!!!

where the hell am i supposed to put my id and money :mad: ??? i've tied my car key into my shoelaces before, so that's no biggie, but i hate skirts (my pants all do happen to have pockets) that have no pockets. i hate carrying around a bag (so annoying to dance with) and putting things in my bra isn't a good idea, 'cause things would fall out with my vigorous dancing. what do you people do? shoe? maybe i should get some roos... that wouldn't help with the id, though - too small.

boo :no: .

Business Card Holder + Tight Undergarments

After going to enough pool parties, you get use to the drill. The business card holder fits your id, ur credit card, and couple bills. Put it at the waist, under the band, and ur ready to go.

After going to enough pool parties, you get use to the drill. The business card holder fits your id, ur credit card, and couple bills. Put it at the waist, under the band, and ur ready to go.

Best damn advice for a chick I've heard in awhile. You should send this out in an email blast to every chick on CP.

great suggestion! my underwear isn't that tight, though... i'm thinking i may have to sew in secret pockets to certain underwear or even into these skirts --- IF i can get the thread of the pockets not to show through the back.

great suggestion! my underwear isn't that tight, though... i'm thinking i may have to sew in secret pockets to certain underwear or even into these skirts --- IF i can get the thread of the pockets not to show through the back.

alternative is take a long waistband string or similar, pop a hole far in from the seam of a business card holder, slide the string the hole, and tie it up. Then when u need to make a purchase you just flip the card holder open and pull ur moola on without having to untie the string.

Saw this done ages about from a MacGyver-esq female clubgoer lol

alternative is take a long waistband string or similar, pop a hole far in from the seam of a business card holder, slide the string the hole, and tie it up. Then when u need to make a purchase you just flip the card holder open and pull ur moola on without having to untie the string.

Saw this done ages about from a MacGyver-esq female clubgoer lol

or a one-inch elastic band. great idea for a contraption :aright: !