Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Track of WMC Predictions

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I guess you never had the Lee Cabrera track. Why did you list it then?

Like I said man, ull never know if I do or I dont. If I dont got I certainly aint gonna tell ya. And if I do got it, im not gonna tell you either, because im not susposed to have it, and can get whoever gave it to me in massive amounts of trouble. Oh man I love how this is killing you. Sorry man you just got to come to the realization that your never gonna know the truth.

Bwhahahahahahahahahaha

:bigfinge: :bigfinge: :bigfinge: :bigfinge: :bigfinge: :bigfinge:

Like I said man, ull never know if I do or I dont. If I dont got I certainly aint gonna tell ya. And if I do got it, im not gonna tell you either, because im not susposed to have it, and can get whoever gave it to me in massive amounts of trouble. Oh man I love how this is killing you. Sorry man you just got to come to the realization that your never gonna know the truth.

Bwhahahahahahahahahaha

:bigfinge: :bigfinge: :bigfinge: :bigfinge: :bigfinge: :bigfinge:

You obviously don't. Anyone could have told upon reading your original post.

The real question here is why did you post it? Do you think you are cool by listing tracks you don't own?

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,

If thats what you want to think man, Go with it!!!!!

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:aright: :aright: :aright: :aright: :aright:

Why did you post it? Stop avoiding this question now. I recall you stating you didn't go down to Miami. How could you possibly list the "trackls of WMC" if you weren't even there?

Why did you post it? Stop avoiding this question now. I recall you stating you didn't go down to Miami. How could you possibly list the "trackls of WMC" if you weren't even there?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, man you really do crack me up. Dude like I said earlier, Your not gonna know if I do or if i dont. I posted it because it is a sick track, everything Lee Cabrera has been making latley has been sick, and I thought peeps would be droppin there. The key word is thought, and the thread said predicted, and it was posted a week prior to WMC. So even if I wanst there what did that matter. (PREDICTED). Dude give it up already, you will hear the track when it gets released like everyone else. You are such a loser, look at you, hahahahahahahahahaaha. Give it up. YOU AINT GONNA KNOW!!!!!!!

Stop obsessing bro, it seems like this has consumed your life

Bwhahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, man you really do crack me up. Dude like I said earlier, Your not gonna know if I do or if i dont. I posted it because it is a sick track, everything Lee Cabrera has been making latley has been sick, and I thought peeps would be droppin there. The key word is thought, and the thread said predicted, and it was posted a week prior to WMC. So even if I wanst there what did that matter. (PREDICTED). Dude give it up already, you will hear the track when it gets released like everyone else. You are such a loser, look at you, hahahahahahahahahaaha. Give it up. YOU AINT GONNA KNOW!!!!!!!

Bwhahahahahahahaha

I'm not one for all this drama, but to be honest with you, you definately couldn't have heard Lights Camera Action yet, I assure you. No disrespect meant.

Bwhahahahahahahaha

Musicgod is actually one of Albert's friends.

I really didn't want to make you look like a fool, but with responses like the one above, you really do deserve it.

Rayray does not have the track, nor has he ever even heard it before. He copied it from a post on VIP and thought he could pass it off as a pick of his own.

Grow the fuck up.

1st of all, who is the music police, So if I hear a track, or someone else tells me about it, I cant post it saying that it will be played in WMC. I never once stated I had it. All I did was post it, and say it could be played at WMC. What is wrong with that?

O and I am not a fan of this drama either. I fuckin hate it, peeps just feel the need the start with me.