Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Track of WMC Predictions

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guess I guess I am a fraud (Even though I never once stated I had the track). I guess posting it in a thread that said tracks that i think will be played at WMC, gave some of you the idea I had a copy, even though that wasnt the case. I promise from here on out to not post a track unless I own a copy. Im sorry for any trouble I caused.

Keep popping out those bangers Lee Cabrera

:beer: :beer: :beer:

1st of all, who is the music police, So if I hear a track, or someone else tells me about it, I cant post it saying that it will be played in WMC. I never once stated I had it. All I did was post it, and say it could be played at WMC. What is wrong with that?

O and I am not a fan of this drama either. I fuckin hate it, peeps just feel the need the start with me.

yep... definitely didnt hear it...

icon13.gif

icon13.gif

Are you going to answer my question or just ignore it????

I would think all of you would have the mental capacity to sit back from your "dinner" and digest this. Yeah, Ray is my friend, but even if he wasn't I'd still have to back him up on this one. In this "little circle" of ours that we call family, we've got people who know people who know people etc. etc. How do you think certain tracks leak out and 90% of the public is unaware? For example, I had a certain song which I will not name on here by Angel Morales.. when people thought it was incomplete MONTHS before it came out. When theres a will, there is always a way, just remember that. So before you're 100% sure that the track is incomplete, I would be 99.9% sure, because there is always an uncertainty to everything :deal:

I would think all of you would have the mental capacity to sit back from your "dinner" and digest this. Yeah, Ray is my friend, but even if he wasn't I'd still have to back him up on this one. In this "little circle" of ours that we call family, we've got people who know people who know people etc. etc. How do you think certain tracks leak out and 90% of the public is unaware? For example, I had a certain song which I will not name on here by Angel Morales.. when people thought it was incomplete MONTHS before it came out. When theres a will, there is always a way, just remember that. So before you're 100% sure that the track is incomplete, I would be 99.9% sure, because there is always an uncertainty to everything :deal:
He already admitted he does not have it nor has ever heard it. My question still remains: Why did he post about it if he never heard it? Is it cool to post tracks you never heard on this board?

He already admitted he does not have it nor has ever heard it. My question still remains: Why did he post about it if he never heard it? Is it cool to post tracks you never heard on this board?

Listen bro, I have already answered you, Its been admitted. And Dino has already told me, that he told you in private way before I ever did, or before he even posted it for the public to see. So according to Dino, you already knew the entire time, and you still kept posting for me to say it on the board. At that point your soul purpose was not to find out if I had it, or heard it, because you already knew. It was just to make me look bad. That is immature, and that right there is what is killing the board. Why must people always put others down, does it make you feel better about yourself?? You are an asshole, and that proves it. Dino asked me a question, without ever attacking me, and I answered it. If you would have been a mature not asshole adult, and simple asked me the right way, and not attack me like you did, you would have gotten the same thing. I understand the conflict it could cause with me posting the track, Cause the producers who made it will wonder how I got it, or heard it, and start flippin a shit at the people who have an unfinished version of it. I know this because I have many friedns who are producers, and they have all done the same thing, and for that I apoligize. Music God you really need to lightin up my man, so much anger, for what.

Thank you to all my friends who have talked in my behalf on the board. You guys are the best!!!! :beer:

I should of known better to post a track I didnt have, that was the 1st time I have done it, and it will be the last. From now on If I post a track, it means I own a copy. I just didnt think there would be any harm in at first, because I never once said I had the track. But now I see the drama it caused. Its over lets just let it go. Lesson Learned!!!!

Listen bro, I have already answered you, Its been admitted. And Dino has already told me, that he told you in private way before I ever did, or before he even posted it for the public to see. So according to Dino, you already knew the entire time, and you still kept posting for me to say it on the board. At that point your soul purpose was not to find out if I had it, or heard it, because you already knew. It was just to make me look bad. That is immature, and that right there is what is killing the board. Why must people always put others down, does it make you feel better about yourself?? You are an asshole, and that proves it. Dino asked me a question, without ever attacking me, and I answered it. If you would have been a mature not asshole adult, and simple asked me the right way, and not attack me like you did, you would have gotten the same thing. I understand the conflict it could cause with me posting the track, Cause the producers who made it will wonder how I got it, or heard it, and start flippin a shit at the people who have an unfinished version of it. I know this because I have many friedns who are producers, and they have all done the same thing, and for that I apoligize. Music God you really need to lightin up my man, so much anger, for what.

Thank you to all my friends who have talked in my behalf on the board. You guys are the best!!!! :beer:

I should of known better to post a track I didnt have, that was the 1st time I have done it, and it will be the last. From now on If I post a track, it means I own a copy. I just didnt think there would be any harm in at first, because I never once said I had the track. But now I see the drama it caused. Its over lets just let it go. Lesson Learned!!!!

Please show me where I have "attacked" you in this thread.

The only immaturity I have witnessed is with your replies:

"Like I said man, ull never know if I do or I dont. If I dont got I certainly aint gonna tell ya. And if I do got it, im not gonna tell you either, because im not susposed to have it, and can get whoever gave it to me in massive amounts of trouble. Oh man I love how this is killing you. Sorry man you just got to come to the realization that your never gonna know the truth.

Bwhahahahahahahahahaha"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, man you really do crack me up. Dude like I said earlier, Your not gonna know if I do or if i dont. I posted it because it is a sick track, everything Lee Cabrera has been making latley has been sick, and I thought peeps would be droppin there. The key word is thought, and the thread said predicted, and it was posted a week prior to WMC. So even if I wanst there what did that matter. (PREDICTED). Dude give it up already, you will hear the track when it gets released like everyone else. You are such a loser, look at you, hahahahahahahahahaaha. Give it up. YOU AINT GONNA KNOW!!!!!!!

Stop obsessing bro, it seems like this has consumed your life

Bwhahahahahahahaha"

"LOL.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I love how it keeps u in suspense. Its fuckin great. Its the reason why I held out so long. LOL. I should not answer you at all, cause you have no need to know.

The question has been answered. It is between me and Dino, and you dont need to know the outcome."

"Whatever you saw man. Like I said it was between me and Dino, and no one else. It is resolved, and I guess youll never know the truth.

Bwhahahahahahahaah, Its killing not knowing isnt it? This is fuckin great. I know now how to keep waste of lifes such as yourself in suspense.

Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha."

Rather than man up and just admit it from the very beginning, you proceed to dodge the question. You are the immature one by trying to be cool by posting about a track that you do not have. Not once have I attacked you in this thread.

DinonYc never got back to until he posted on the thread. I am sure he can vouch for that.

This scene is in a sad state when people resort to posting about the "cool" tracks to have, even when a. they do not own the track and b. never even heard the track. It is rather childish and immature and it is the artists that lose. You aren't helping or supporting the scene this way.

Please show me where I have "attacked" you in this thread.

The only immaturity I have witnessed is with your replies:

"Like I said man, ull never know if I do or I dont. If I dont got I certainly aint gonna tell ya. And if I do got it, im not gonna tell you either, because im not susposed to have it, and can get whoever gave it to me in massive amounts of trouble. Oh man I love how this is killing you. Sorry man you just got to come to the realization that your never gonna know the truth.

Bwhahahahahahahahahaha"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, man you really do crack me up. Dude like I said earlier, Your not gonna know if I do or if i dont. I posted it because it is a sick track, everything Lee Cabrera has been making latley has been sick, and I thought peeps would be droppin there. The key word is thought, and the thread said predicted, and it was posted a week prior to WMC. So even if I wanst there what did that matter. (PREDICTED). Dude give it up already, you will hear the track when it gets released like everyone else. You are such a loser, look at you, hahahahahahahahahaaha. Give it up. YOU AINT GONNA KNOW!!!!!!!

Stop obsessing bro, it seems like this has consumed your life

Bwhahahahahahahaha"

"LOL.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I love how it keeps u in suspense. Its fuckin great. Its the reason why I held out so long. LOL. I should not answer you at all, cause you have no need to know.

The question has been answered. It is between me and Dino, and you dont need to know the outcome."

"Whatever you saw man. Like I said it was between me and Dino, and no one else. It is resolved, and I guess youll never know the truth.

Bwhahahahahahahaah, Its killing not knowing isnt it? This is fuckin great. I know now how to keep waste of lifes such as yourself in suspense.

Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha."

Rather than man up and just admit it from the very beginning, you proceed to dodge the question. You are the immature one by trying to be cool by posting about a track that you do not have. Not once have I attacked you in this thread.

DinonYc never got back to until he posted on the thread. I am sure he can vouch for that.

This scene is in a sad state when people resort to posting about the "cool" tracks to have, even when a. they do not own the track and b. never even heard the track. It is rather childish and immature and it is the artists that lose. You aren't helping or supporting the scene this way.

Dude you have attacked the min u statred posting. And that was last week, and I never once said shit bout you.

Where have I attacked you in this thread?

1st off you never had anything good to say, The min u stared posting on this board it was attacking me, and just the fact that you already knew I didnt have it, and kept asking me to answer, is attacking enough, cause all you wanted to do was make me look bad. That is attacking.

1st off you never had anything good to say, The min u stared posting on this board it was attacking me, and just the fact that you already knew I didnt have it, and kept asking me to answer, is attacking enough, cause all you wanted to do was make me look bad. That is attacking.
Please answer my question. Where have I attacked you on this thread? And I repeat again, I did not know until DinonYc posted his response. Why are you so dense?

Please answer my question. Where have I attacked you on this thread? And I repeat again' date=' I did not know until DinonYc posted his response. Why are you so dense?[/quote']

Well then Dino is lieing to me, cause he said you sent him a PM saying that you sent him a pm asking if I had the track, and he told you no.

And if your telling the truth, then you didnt attack me.

But the fact you did nuttin but attack me in the past, and never had anything good to say, when I never said shit bout u. also weighs on this

Well then Dino is lieing to me, cause he said you sent him a PM saying that you sent him a pm asking if I had the track, and he told you no.

And if your telling the truth, then you didnt attack me.

He did send me a PM but only after he responded on the board. Enough already. What do you mean by "weighs" on this?

He did send me a PM but only after he responded on the board. Enough already. What do you mean by "weighs" on this?

Bro enough already, its over, I learned, Can we just let it die. I have no hard feelings aganist you or anyone, can we just put this behind us.

I work with Steven Lee of Lee Cabrera... do you think that's good enough to know when a Lee Cabrera track is 100% finished?

...saw LeeCabrera at DJAIS back in summer 2003....

they threw down hard and rocked it

I never seen them live, or never saw anything about them playin anywhere. Hey Dino, I would love to check this guys out, Are they spinnin anywhere anytime soon.