Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Track of WMC Predictions

Well then Dino is lieing to me, cause he said you sent him a PM saying that you sent him a pm asking if I had the track, and he told you no.

And if your telling the truth, then you didnt attack me.

But the fact you did nuttin but attack me in the past, and never had anything good to say, when I never said shit bout u. also weighs on this

Just to clarify and not that it really makes any difference... I put up my post and then read and replied to MusicGod's PM.

Moral of the story: Don't post tracks that you haven't heard to look cool. Messageboards are crawling with industry and word will always gets back to somebody.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never seen them live, or never saw anything about them playin anywhere. Hey Dino, I would love to check this guys out, Are they spinnin anywhere anytime soon.

I don't know what his schedule is like, but I'll let you know if he has any gigs in NY anytime soon.

Just to clarify and not that it really makes any difference... I put up my post and then read and replied to MusicGod's PM.

Moral of the story: Don't post tracks that you haven't heard to look cool. Messageboards are crawling with industry and word will always gets back to somebody.

Lesson learned, but I think you should tell someone on VIP who posted it, the same thing, even if it is Lee Cabrer's friends. Thats how it all got started.

The person that posted about it actually has the track. ;)

Thats all well and good. But dont you think Lee Cabrera would be pissed if they found out that they posted about a track that is not released yet or even finished especially if Lee Cabrera gave it to them. I know some of my friends who give me there tracks, always tell me not to give out or post. Cause shit always happens. And it did.

Thats all well and good. But dont you think Lee Cabrera would be pissed if they found out that they posted about a track that is not released yet or even finished especially if Lee Cabrera gave it to them. I know some of my friends who give me there tracks, always tell me not to give out or post. Cause shit always happens. And it did.

That's not for me to decide, I'm not the person that posted about it. LC probably doesn't care if a person they gave the track to talks about it. The red flag is raised when other people that shouldn't have the tune mention it.

Wish I'd never mentioned the damn track. Oh well, sorry to all for this thread. I'll think more carefully before I post about what I'm digging (even if it is on a website that I feel comfortable and at home on).

Not trying to get into any of this drama, but i dont think lee would care seeing how hes had this song on his myspace for a while. type in his name on the search and you can hear bad signal

Not trying to get into any of this drama, but i dont think lee would care seeing how hes had this song on his myspace for a while. type in his name on the search and you can hear bad signal

Bad signal is up because it's unsigned and I got the ok to do so. Lights Camera Action is not finished yet.... lol